The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

B29 Computing

Hi there, I am thinking of starting this degree now in Oct so I was wondering if someone has already done this degree or doing it and can help me figure out some things. Basically I would like to know how did you organise level 2 modules, did you study them all in one year or..., coz I can see that some of them require previous knowledge from another level 2 module.
I studied a mix of Level 1 and 2, then 2 and 3, and now I'm finishing up level 3 modules. I think it's mainly the programming ones which have prerequisites, it also depends on what you've done before and at what level.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Thank you. :smile: So I can take now Building blocks of software (M263) along with MU123 and M150. Thanks a lot. :smile:
Cheers and good luck with your level 3 modules.:woo:
Reply 3
I started with M150 and then added in T175 once I felt comfortable with studying again. I'm now nearing the end of my level 2 course and have enrolled to do two more level 2 courses starting sep and jan. I probably bit of more than I can chew as I've been doing the web certs on top. At least I'm halfway through it now. I need to have a think about what my next course will be as my degree is being discontiued. I think I might be doing the M263 also, but don't know when yet,

Latest

Trending

Trending