The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Well done. Have a cookie.
Reply 61
Magic_007
I'll believe that when I see all the millions of Pakistanis living comfortably.

*muslims
Reply 62
AndroidLight
Encourages me to follow the Sunnah of the prophet and keep only two sets of clothes. I have donated most of my clothes and have almost two sets of clothes, and a few pieces that were given as gifts. I am 16 years old, and although I hate to brag, I earned a few hundred online and through Islam I came to the decision to donate it all to various charities.

My point is, if you truly want to know about a religion like Islam or Christianity, follow not what the agenda driven media has to say, but find out yourself.

Two sets of clothes?! Giving all your money to charity? I don't know what religion you're of my friend but it doesn't sound like Islam!!!!
Reply 63
Mask Of Sanity
Let not your left hand know what your right hand does.

This /thread...
Reply 64
AndroidLight
Encourages me to follow the Sunnah of the prophet and keep only two sets of clothes. I have donated most of my clothes and have almost two sets of clothes, and a few pieces that were given as gifts. I am 16 years old, and although I hate to brag, I earned a few hundred online and through Islam I came to the decision to donate it all to various charities.

My point is, if you truly want to know about a religion like Islam or Christianity, follow not what the agenda driven media has to say, but find out yourself.

lol you sound arrogant no offence. 2 pairs of clothes ? in this day and age it's unhygienic to have so little clothes. Also you forgot to add Pbuh. So what are you doing for your future ? You have to live this life as a test, it's easy to shut yourself from society, live in a cave and pray 24/7 but that's not what Islam is about.

My point to you is what scholars have you listened to that you have come to this pathway or ideology ?
Reply 65
devils18
Can you see why the reputation of muslims in this country get tarnished. It's people like the OP, ranting and preaching about crap. Why don't you preach at home or at your local mosque, why on a British public forum?

Freedom of speech, you claim Britain has it so please....
lets not have double standards shall we ?

:rolleyes:
Reply 66
AndroidLight
F'ing hell, shall i list all my negatives to please you? You guys are right arses, coming out with this preaching bull. It's nothing to do with my point.

Why you swearing ? mashalla your really setting a good example..
James10000
your dad

not funny...
Myth717
Why you swearing ? mashalla your really setting a good example..

May Allah(swt) guide us. Ameen
I don't think the brother purposly meant to give a bad name, but inshallah we need to clear his misconceptions about Islam before clearing the non-muslims...
Reply 69
Most people on TSR will know a lot more about Islam than you think.

And they still reject it, live with it.
Steevee
Most people on TSR will know a lot more about Islam than you think.

And they still reject it, live with it.

yeh go on tell me what you know :smile:
terrorists
terrorists
terrorists

more new lies?
Reply 71
MaDeenThenMaLife
terrorists
terrorists
terrorists

more new lies?

No, I know lots.

I know about your 'Five Pillars', I know about your Hadiths, your Imams, all about your Qu'ran an SUrah and whatnot.

I know all about your 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' religion. :rolleyes:
Reply 72
AndroidLight

wow :biggrin: thats very nice of you!
Reply 73
MaDeenThenMaLife
terrorists
terrorists
terrorists

more new lies?

You think its impossible for a Muslim to leave Islam? Even after properly understanding the subject....
Reply 74
MaDeenThenMaLife
terrorists
terrorists
terrorists

more new lies?

I lol'd :smile:
Reply 75
Steevee

No, I know lots.

I know about your 'Five Pillars', I know about your Hadiths, your Imams, all about your Qu'ran an SUrah and whatnot.

Ofcourse you do, lol what a fool.
Mask Of Sanity
Let not your left hand know what your right hand does.

I hope you saw this and understood what he/she mean't. :smile: ^^^

AndroidLight
Reply 77
Myth717
Ofcourse you do, lol what a fool.

You follow Islam?

Then you're the fool :rolleyes:
S-man10
You think its impossible for a Muslim to leave Islam? Even after properly understanding the subject....

understanding...hed probaly leave
but believeing...he'll never leave Islam

theres a difference in understanding something and actually believeing in something with full faith...
Steevee

No, I know lots.

:smile: thats not lots... its just the basics... the five pillars in itself hols volume explaing them... I doubt you know all that...

Islam isnt just a religion, its a way of life, and it includes every little aspect in a Muslims life... not only prayer and worshiping our lord and what not...
I'm still studying Islam, regardless of being a born muslim :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending