Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ill be studying it :smile:, staying in derby halls
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
MsP
Are there any other fellow freshers studying Economics at Nottingham this year? It would be good to get to know eachother :smile:

What grades did you need and alevels did you do to get on an economics course at Nottingham?
Reply 3
I needed AAA/AABB got A*A*BB and a A* in gen studies. (history/econ/maths/physics)
Reply 4
I'll be studying MSc Economics and Development Economics.
I need to brush up on my econometrics! Greene: here I come!
Economics and International Economics student here, might ask to change to straight Economics though, haven't decided yet.
MsP
Cool! :biggrin:
Studying Economics & Econometrics and staying at Rutland (the shame, I know ... :frown: )

*Slowly backs out of the thread*
Reply 6
hey. anyone got a nottingham pack at all with information?
Reply 7
MsP
Cool! :biggrin:
Studying Economics & Econometrics and staying at Rutland (the shame, I know ... :frown: )

oh dear....
Reply 8
how welcoming...? :frown:
Reply 9
Economics and International Economics here! Staying at St. Peter's Court.

Anyone worked out the timetable thing yet? Which one do we pick?!

Also, is anyone taking a language course? I'd like to go to Malaysia or China next year, and would quite like to learn Chinese. But, as I wasnt brilliant at French or German (just got A's at GCSE) it would prob bring my year average down and lessen my chance of going abroad.
Reply 10
I'm doing Economics. Anyone know if I can get the course books cheap somewhere?
Kameo
I'm doing Economics. Anyone know if I can get the course books cheap somewhere?

I bought the Microeconomics book '2nd hand' from Amazon Marketplace for £27.25 - as new! Never been read, but as it said - slight shelf wear.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0077121775/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1283293232&sr=8-2&condition=used (I used 2ndhandbook)

Is anyone getting any others?
Reply 12
Economics; staying at Broadgate Park :yep:
Reply 13
MsP
how welcoming...? :frown:

just joking :smile:
Reply 14
Economics and Maths here! :biggrin:
Anyone else received the information pack today from the Econ department? From reading it, does it mean that those doing Economics and International Economics have no optional modules?

Also, will photocopies of GCSE certificates / A-Level results be enough to show them?
edmhaslam
Anyone else received the information pack today from the Econ department? From reading it, does it mean that those doing Economics and International Economics have no optional modules?

Also, will photocopies of GCSE certificates / A-Level results be enough to show them?

Haven't got the pack yet. :/

And that must be enough, they wouldn't have any need for the real things.
Reply 17
Yeah I got that pack.

Who's backing the Booze Cruise?
JayAyy
Yeah I got that pack.

Who's backing the Booze Cruise?

unlimited drinks on the boat?! yes please...
Reply 19
edmhaslam
unlimited drinks on the boat?! yes please...

As long as I ain't the only one, then I'll defo be backing :awesome:

Latest