100,000. :awesome:
Reply 61
u must be hungry for sweets
Reply 62
TSR subs, obviously.
Reply 63
a new dishwasher
Reply 64
Any skateboarding shop. I'm in dire need of a new setup, I also want some new t-shirts and hoodies, also about 4 more pairs of SB Dunks. Then I'd buy some new Cleats for American Football. Whatever I had left I'd spend in the varsity getting drunk :smile:
pay off some of my debt.... :frown: give myself a little breathing room
I'd put it in my ISA and leave it there until I leave uni, then put down a deposit on a house with that plus the other savings that I have.
Reply 67
Dope, alcohol and whores! :wink:
Save it to go towards my first car :biggrin: (VW Polo or the new shape Corsa!!!)
I'd put £400 aside for my rent. I need my hair doing so I'd get that done first. The rest of it I'll probably spend gradually :smile:
Reply 70
Plexiglass sheets and other materials to build that hamster habitat I'm always designing in my mind, for my hamsters obviously.
Maybe some clothes.
Tickets for two friends and me to see Apocalyptica.
A decent MP3 player of some kind (not Apple).
Cute stationary.
A day trip to Paris for my parents and me.
That would be about £1000 altogether.

[I would actually put it into savings or spend it on 7 weeks worth of rent, food and travel expenses.]
Reply 71
I have this dilemma... I was given £1050 by the Navy and I don't know what to spend it on.

I think I'm going to spend some of it on a holiday next year with all my mates...
Reply 72
I'd save most of it and spend no more than £100 (well maybe a bit more...I might buy a nice tv but that would only be like £150). Go on amazon I should think, they have lots and lots!
Reply 73
This month's money is heading towards an H&M till.
Probably not the whole lot.
But a substantial amount.
Well, if I was going to spend it on computer stuff, apple would be the last place to go.

Probably get a dell studio 15 laptop with i5 processor, and much higher other specs than most apple laptops.

With the spare £400 (yes £400) I would maybe get either a sony ereader for uni, or an upgraded graphics card.

Either that, or spend it on games, or save up to go to canada (a life's dream of mine.)
Reply 75
whizz-kid
apple store definitely:biggrin:

Funny thing is, with a grand you'd probably be only able to purchase half a desk in there.
Reply 76
I'd give it to my mum, "go on holiday."
Reply 77
mulberry bag, jeff cambell shoes
i actually won a grand, and its in my bank and probably will go towards a car :smile:
asos.com :smile:
Love it!

Latest

Trending

Trending