The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cleaning a toilet isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world.. bit of bleach once a day, toilet wipes every so often.. bang.
Reply 21
I want to be popular at uni so I'm planning to offer a free head massage service. People will come over and I will kneel on a chair above them and lovingly pick and eat the dead skin and lice from their heads. I am planning to make small pamphlets and put them under my flatmate's doors a few times a week. Sometimes I will scratch on their doors at night and listen to them breathing when they go to bed.

I hope you are my housemate OP, you need never worry about scalp maintainence agai
Maybe we could work out a system, you scrub my toilet, I will hold you in the night

:troll:
If you want to have no real friends, because the some will take advantaged of you and the rest will think your're disturbed. Then go ahead. If you want real friends however, I suggest you don't.
Reply 23
well it's certainly worth a try, why not? For example i know of not a single person who has cleaned my toilet that I didn't like.
Reply 24
Fried Butter
:sad: My nailbiting idea is ruined. Now how will i pay for college :bawling:

I'm sure you have other 'services' you can offer :wink:

or just get a part time job!
Go for it. You can cook me dinner afterward.
Reply 26
i am free
Hi,
Basically, I'll be going to start my first year of uni in about 20 days, and accommodation is all sorted already - uni halls with ensuites. 4/5 of us will still share the same living room/kitchen area. They'll be my roommates.
This is pretty expensive accomodation (the best the uni offer, with double beds!) at £4600 per year, so I'm expecting my roommates to never have cleaned toilets before. I haven't. So I was wondering, to make their lives easier, should I offer to clean their toilets? People tend to like me once they get to know me, but not at first, and this might get them to like me.
What do you think?
Thanks for help

:rofl:
Reply 27
Suck a few cocks while you're at it, should make you some friends.
This has to be a joke! If you are serious there is definately something wrong.
i am free
Hi,
Basically, I'll be going to start my first year of uni in about 20 days, and accommodation is all sorted already - uni halls with ensuites. 4/5 of us will still share the same living room/kitchen area. They'll be my roommates.
This is pretty expensive accomodation (the best the uni offer, with double beds!) at £4600 per year, so I'm expecting my roommates to never have cleaned toilets before. I haven't. So I was wondering, to make their lives easier, should I offer to clean their toilets? People tend to like me once they get to know me, but not at first, and this might get them to like me.
What do you think?
Thanks for help

Lol 4600pa and you think it's expensive. Try coming to London once in a while

Latest

Trending

Trending