The Student Room Group
Well if anyone uses this particulary incident to colour their future opinion of a Pakistani who is unrelated to this matter, they sir, are ignoramuses.
Reply 2
lilzoldier
I have been watching the News Lately and I saw that members of the pakistani national cricket team have been accused of being directly involved in a betting scandal.

How is this going to affect people perspectives on pakistanis? and how do pakistanis feel about this?

Doesn't change my perception of them. I don't have a set perception of Pakistanis at all.
Reply 3
cognito_08
Well if anyone uses this particulary incident to colour their future opinion of a Pakistani who is unrelated to this matter, they sir, are ignoramuses.

Exactly. :smile:
Reply 4
lilzoldier
I have been watching the News Lately and I saw that members of the pakistani national cricket team have been accused of being directly involved in a betting scandal.

How is this going to affect people perspectives on pakistanis? and how do pakistanis feel about this?

it won't affect them at all.Many people do not care about cricket.
Reply 5
We believe that our country is highly corrupted. These crisis only make us stronger and unite us in everyway. However, we're more bothered by the disaster than those silly allegations. =]

Latest

Trending

Trending