The Student Room Group
They do what they say on the tin.

Simply:
Social- individual and group behaviours and thoughts/feelings
Developmental- how things develop through life. Usually you look at childhood development
Cognitive- thoughts and mental processes in the brain, usually focused on areas like; perception/memory/thinking/language
What the above poster said.

Alternatively, social is stating the obvious, developmental is for women and cognitive is interesting.
easter_bunny
What the above poster said.

Alternatively, social is stating the obvious, developmental is for women and cognitive is interesting.

:lol: This is basically it.
Social psychology studies specifically why parties are fun, and what kind of people enjoy what kinds of party, e.g. cocktail vs jazz vs garage party vs foam party etc etc.

Developmental psychology studies how countries develop their economies and things like infrastructure and organised government.

Cognitive psychology has been falsified and has been removed from all textbooks due to its proven connections with satanism and McDonalds.
Reply 5
GodspeedGehenna
Social psychology studies specifically why parties are fun, and what kind of people enjoy what kinds of party, e.g. cocktail vs jazz vs garage party vs foam party etc etc.

Developmental psychology studies how countries develop their economies and things like infrastructure and organised government.

Cognitive psychology has been falsified and has been removed from all textbooks due to its proven connections with satanism and McDonalds.

:lol: I liked that
GodspeedGehenna

Boo, you ruined my joke by making a more eloquent version of what I was trying to say :frown:

My wise-cracking is obviously just not up to it!
easter_bunny
Boo, you ruined my joke by making a more eloquent version of what I was trying to say :frown:

My wise-cracking is obviously just not up to it!

:smile: Practice.

Latest

Trending

Trending