The Student Room Group

Getting a knee in the balls, what would you do?

K so you guys need to answer this honestly or it wont work.

Imagine:

A beautiful, tall and slender (or petite, however you like them) girl comes up to you wearing what makes you go wild with desire, and does this.

She puts her hands flirtatiously on your chest, and thrusts one knee up into your unprotected groin.

Your testicles suffer a trauma as they crash against your pelvis, and after a split second delay, you are in intense pain. It is not horrific, you suffer no long-term damage but it's enough to cause you real pain for around 5 minutes. (Fellow sportsmen, you probably know from experience.) She keeps her hands on your chest or stands close to you if you squat down.

So what do you do there and then? What feelings do you have for her and for the event which has happened?

How do you think you'd feel the next day, or week later?

Please - serious answers only. Don't say "omggzz I'd rape the *****" or "I'd cut her up" unless you actually think you would - no online machoness!

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

She would quickly be eating concrete.

Naw..
Reply 2
'no online machoness!'

> Asking questions on TSR.

Does not compute.
Reply 3
I'd think "well, that hurt."
Ask why she did it.
If she didn't provide an excuse that I felt made her actions worthwhile, I'd bid her good day and never see her again.
If it happened exactly like that, I don't know if I could hold back from smacking her, though I'd probably try and focus it at her boob.
Reply 5
I had almost the exact same experience. She seemed mystified that I didn't like it & assured me her previous partner had 'loved it' :lolwut: I blame him.
Reply 6
Either

1) Choke a bitch
2) Wait 5 minutes and then get it on with her
or 3) incorporate 1) and 2) :sexface:
Rear naked choke..................for 20 minutes so she dies.
Make a very confused face, as if asking "Why? :nooo: :confused: :nooo:"
Reply 9
She would prolly end up in intensive care or life support
Reply 10
Tsukuyomi
She would prolly end up in intensive care or life support

:rofl:
Reply 11
Pin the bitch down and teabag her with my still-aching balls
First I would find out if this was some bizarre imaginative way of coming on to me and if so go along with it(after all she'd be a veritable goddess).

If not i'd drag her arse to the nearest police station and get her done for assault.
I'd just lie in pain, covering that area and wait for her to leave.
I'd punch the highlights out of her hair
Reply 15
Honestly? I would probably push her away and shout a bit.
I'd roll on the floor in pain, once i've recovered she'd probably be gone, if not, then i'd tell her to **** off, if she went to hit me i'd have to restrain her.
Reply 17
Ill cut her ******* nose off
Reply 18
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
I'd punch the highlights out of her hair

Scott Pilgrim vs the world? :rofl:
Reply 19
Whimper, scuttle into a corner 'till I feel better then think, "thank gawd I'm gay".

Latest

Trending

Trending