Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Merlin!

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here watch Merlin on the BBC? I have to say I absolutely love it, and it's my ultimate guilty pleasure!

Series 3 starts on September the 11th, and in true BBC Press Office style- here is a highly spoilerific press release on the first episode (which is the first of a two parter!) :p:

BBC Episode 1 Press Release

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to say, this looks really intense and I can't wait to see how Merlin and Morgana's relationship has shifted. . . !
    :eek3:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg thank you :woo: ! i had no idea when it was coming back, :eek3: that doesnt sound good.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I had no idea either when series 3 was starting!
    I love it...well, I love Bradley James but y'know it's as good a reason as any to watch it :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I love Colin Morgan lol but the Arthur/Merlin bromance is very sweet
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Love Merlin! Think I missed a couple from the 2nd series. LOVED the one with that old hag troll that turned herself into a pretty woman... that was the best acting ever!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VelvetFox)
    Does anyone here watch Merlin on the BBC? I have to say I absolutely love it, and it's my ultimate guilty pleasure!

Series 3 starts on September the 11th, and in true BBC Press Office style- here is a highly spoilerific press release on the first episode (which is the first of a two parter!) :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to say, this looks really intense and I can't wait to see how Merlin and Morgana's relationship has shifted. . . !

Thank you so much you epically awesome person!

I LOVE Merlin!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much! i had no idea merlin was back on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, I love Merlin So glad to hear it's coming back soon (bit of good news on an otherwise awful night). Day after I move in for uni though and planning to be out that night thank God for iPlayer, eh?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay! so glad its back! calls for a merlin marathon to get back on track
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    juat noticed everyone whos written on this thread so far is a girl (me included ) do guys not watch merlin?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radpants)
    Oh man, I love Merlin So glad to hear it's coming back soon (bit of good news on an otherwise awful night). Day after I move in for uni though and planning to be out that night thank God for iPlayer, eh?
    I move into my Uni flat ON the 11th xD

iPlayer saves us all in this sort of situation
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I move in on the 19th, so I'll have episode one and two down by that point! Do I brave the common room for episode 3 for other like minded Merlin fans or do I watch it on iplayer in privacy?! :p:

EDIT: Just found this! :eek3:

Official Series 3 Trailer
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    That you so much for this. But, it does not mention Gwen anywhere. She is still in it, right?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

The Pengest thing alive
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norg)
    That you so much for this. But, it does not mention Gwen anywhere. She is still in it, right?
    No problem! :yep: Yes, Gwen is still in it- but the first two episodes at least will be very Gwen-lite it seems as it focuses on
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Morgana's return
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Your a wizard harry.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Can't wait
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No problem! :yep: Yes, Gwen is still in it- but the first two episodes at least will be very Gwen-lite it seems as it focuses on
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Morgana's return
    Ahhhh okay. I actually thought they'd changed it dramatically for a second then. I still can't wait to see what happens. They are finally moving towards the characters in the original Arthurian legend.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cheers for that, can't wait! I knew the new series would start in September (as the two previous ones did), but I had no idea when. It's so close. ;o

I love Colin Morgan and Bradley James, they're so fit. :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taste of Honey)
    Cheers for that, can't wait! I knew the new series would start in September (as the two previous ones did), but I had no idea when. It's so close. ;o

I love Colin Morgn and Bradley James, they're so fit. :yep:
    Amen to that! :yep: :p:

A second, slightly different trailer has emerged:

Second Official Trailer

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 26, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.