The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Morgana's morality seemed a little more grey tonight; I hope to see more of it as the series progresses.

I really hope (speculation below, but I'll hide it just in case someone doesn't want to read it):

Spoiler

Reply 41
After waiting for 3 hours for the silly episode to become online on BBC iPlayer I...wasn't disappointed.

...I do have to pity Merlin in some ways though. He's now an even bigger target for Morgana and Morgause.

Next week's episode looks considerably more lighter than the last two eps... I can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 42
"It is your fate, to be the greatest king Camelot has ever known."

Spoiler

Really fantastic two parter, can't wait for Gaius to

Spoiler

Reply 43
There was more than a hint of Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean this episode for sure, but it was much better than last weeks (didn't like that one much because Morgana was very 1 dimensional i.e. just suddenly 100% evil)

lol the Gaius-is-a-goblin episode looks AMAZING!
Reply 44
Iaveina
After waiting for 3 hours for the silly episode to become online on BBC iPlayer I...wasn't disappointed.

...I do have to pity Merlin in some ways though. He's now an even bigger target for Morgana and Morgause.

Next week's episode looks considerably more lighter than the last two eps... I can't wait! :biggrin:

The next episode looks really fun (goblin possession ROFL) -- although it seems more like a filler than anything else :dontknow:

I do sometimes wish that Merlin would just reveal his freaking magic already. Especially during the Morgana and Merlin confrontation in the latest episode, I was literally screaming at him to just use his magic. Prolly will make the show more awesome + create a whole new myriad of troubles that will be fun to watch!
Reply 45
Not_Unofficial
Morgana's morality seemed a little more grey tonight; I hope to see more of it as the series progresses.

I really hope (speculation below, but I'll hide it just in case someone doesn't want to read it):

Spoiler

I'm not too sure if that'll happen because: :sad:

Spoiler

Reply 46
asparkyn
The next episode looks really fun (goblin possession ROFL) -- although it seems more like a filler than anything else :dontknow:

I do sometimes wish that Merlin would just reveal his freaking magic already. Especially during the Morgana and Merlin confrontation in the latest episode, I was literally screaming at him to just use his magic. Prolly will make the show more awesome + create a whole new myriad of troubles that will be fun to watch!

Next week's episode does feel like a bit of a filler...but oh well! More Merlin the better eh?

I was screaming at him to reveal himself ^^"

He would've been screwed though if he'd had revealed himself and then...Morgana stayed.

I can't wait for the rest of the series!
Reply 47
asparkyn
I do sometimes wish that Merlin would just reveal his freaking magic already. Especially during the Morgana and Merlin confrontation in the latest episode, I was literally screaming at him to just use his magic.

I agree. To us it seemed like she was practically begging him to.

A few notes:
-- Gwen is absolutely useless, as usual. If she'd died in the episode, nobody would've even noticed. Let her run off with Lancelot already.
-- Merlin's wisdom, Gaius assuming Merlin was with Arthur when he didn't come home at night, Merlin getting the food for Arthur....hee! :biggrin:
-- I didn't understand the love for Sir Leon before, but he's officially badass now.
-- Uther is the worst patient of all time.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
I managed to watch it when it was actually on this time! Instead of waiting forever for BBC iPlayer to load it...

I don't know how to do spoiler tags on here...so I can't say exactly what I want to say incase people come here who haven't seen the episode...but there was one bit that had my staring at my screen going 'OOOOOOO :eek3: '

The episode was lighter than last week's...but still had it's darker moments which I thought were good!
Iaveina
I managed to watch it when it was actually on this time! Instead of waiting forever for BBC iPlayer to load it...

I don't know how to do spoiler tags on here...so I can't say exactly what I want to say incase people come here who haven't seen the episode...but there was one bit that had my staring at my screen going 'OOOOOOO :eek3: '

The episode was lighter than last week's...but still had it's darker moments which I thought were good!

You do [ spoiler ] Text [ /spoiler ] but with out the spaces :smile:

I thought it was quite a good episode. Gaius was hiliarous! :biggrin:

Sadly that's the last episode I'll properly see as it is streamed as I'm not taking a TV to uni with me.
Reply 50
SirMasterKey
You do [ spoiler ] Text [ /spoiler ] but with out the spaces :smile:

I thought it was quite a good episode. Gaius was hiliarous! :biggrin:

Sadly that's the last episode I'll properly see as it is streamed as I'm not taking a TV to uni with me.

Thanks for teaching me how to do the spoiler tags! :biggrin:

...Gaius was fantastic!!! ...Him pretty much playing the drums and smacking Uther's head...I loved it. xD

BBC iPlayer was good this week and had Merlin up pretty quickly...last week I had to wait 3 hours...if you're getting a TV licence then check out: www.freewiretv.com

But you have to have a TV licence to legally watch anything. :smile:
Iaveina
Thanks for teaching me how to do the spoiler tags! :biggrin:

...Gaius was fantastic!!! ...Him pretty much playing the drums and smacking Uther's head...I loved it. xD

BBC iPlayer was good this week and had Merlin up pretty quickly...last week I had to wait 3 hours...if you're getting a TV licence then check out: www.freewiretv.com

But you have to have a TV licence to legally watch anything. :smile:

Not if I'm not watching it live as it's being streamed I don't :wink: so just watching it on iPlayer after it's been shown is perfectly fine. :smile:
Reply 52
THought this episode was hilarious with Gaius, and bald Uther and especially donkey Arthur lol amazing
I'm a big child i was laughing from the head slapping scene, through the farting in the council and the "no wonder, it has to support your big gut, lose some weight fattie."
Reply 54
It was certainly TV gold ...I might iPlayer it actually :smile:
Reply 55
Richard Wilson = utter hero.

When he said he was off to the tavern (+ Merlin's reaction), I was gone! Hungover!Gaius was possibly the best thing ever. :lol:
Loved the latest episode!

I think I'm in looooooooove. :biggrin:
Sushidelight
Loved the latest episode!

That episode was awesome! I can't wait for next week after seeing the teasers :grin:. Arthur and Gwen :woo:.
Emmie3303
That episode was awesome! I can't wait for next week after seeing the teasers :grin:. Arthur and Gwen :woo:.

Oh yes, me too! I adore Morgana -- though the facial expressions crack me up.
Sushidelight
Oh yes, me too! I adore Morgana -- though the facial expressions crack me up.

I think we get the point that she's turned bad now; those evil grins are cracking me up to :p:.

Latest