The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
If that's the case then maybe Aithusa joins with Morgana? If the two dragons are going to fight then something must cause them to turn against each other.

Makes me sad thinking about it though :frown:

Maybe, still personally holding out for Aithusa just having it's own agenda and not being good or bad per se. I mean how would it know who Morgana actually was? Are Dragons born with the knowledge like Kilgharrah?

If not, then maybe as I've said before on this thread, it was just saving someone. Maybe it will go around doing deeds like that?
:woo: :woo: :woo:

Thank you!

It's just making me more excited now for the next season.

If there's a 5 year time skip, will Gaius still be alive? I hope so, he's easily one of the best characters.

One of the guest stars has reported working on him so if the time jump in at the start of the series, presumably he survives.
love merlin <3 apparently its only rumour though that maybe in this series merlin is going to reveal to arthur that he haas magic its so tense!! hopefully they do :biggrin:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
love merlin <3 apparently its only rumour though that maybe in this series merlin is going to reveal to arthur that he haas magic its so tense!! hopefully they do :biggrin:

They've dragged it on so long I'm going to get bored if they don't.
Original post by RobertWhite
They've dragged it on so long I'm going to get bored if they don't.

i know right! it'l be sad when they show merlin's death :frown:
Reply 1345
I've been watching Merlin since It started in 2008, I love it. Its one of my favorite shows :smile:
When does Merlin start again?
Original post by Stasiaxx
When does Merlin start again?

Well, if Doctor Who begins on August 25th (As rumoured today) then Merlin should start September 29th.
its going to start in autumn so maybe september or maybe october
can't wait btw guys they've released pictures of them filming :P i'll place a link where you can see merlin in action :biggrin:

http://cultfix.co.uk/merlin-pics-from-series-5-filming-spoilers-17790.htm
Omg. A Merlin thread on TSR. How have I only just found this.

Yes, anyway. I love Merlin :colondollar:
Reply 1350
They're going to Comin Con again this year!!!
Original post by EvilSez
They're going to Comin Con again this year!!!

I know!! I'm so excited :colondollar::cool:
On the 15TH July!!! :tongue:

Their gonna release a trailer or something like that :biggrin: OMG!!

What? What?

Merlin's going to die?

What? What?

Merlin's going to die?

Haha, not for another few decades I'd guess. If they stop the show, it won't be with one of them dying, it'll just be a happy ending and resolution of some kind.
What? What?

Merlin's going to die?

LOOL :biggrin: Yes he will die but not for a long long long long time they need to create albion first!! :P
LOOL :biggrin: Yes he will die but not for a long long long long time they need to create albion first!! :P

Original post by Amwazicles
Haha, not for another few decades I'd guess. If they stop the show, it won't be with one of them dying, it'll just be a happy ending and resolution of some kind.

Ah phew. I thought there had been some big spoiler announced that I had no idea about.

Okay I can calm down now.
Ah phew. I thought there had been some big spoiler announced that I had no idea about.

Okay I can calm down now.

:console:
Love Merlin! Can't wait till fall!

But I really, really hope that somebody new finds out about Merlin's magic, how on earth everybody can be so oblivious is beyond me. At least have Gwen or Gwaine find out. At this point I have lost all hope of Arthur ever knowing :frown:
Original post by Also Known As
Love Merlin! Can't wait till fall!

But I really, really hope that somebody new finds out about Merlin's magic, how on earth everybody can be so oblivious is beyond me. At least have Gwen or Gwaine find out. At this point I have lost all hope of Arthur ever knowing :frown:

Arthu does seem incredibly naive,he didn't even question how he knocked them two guards over in Lancelot and Guinevere even though for his strength it should have been impossible.
Original post by Dalek1099
Arthu does seem incredibly naive,he didn't even question how he knocked them two guards over in Lancelot and Guinevere even though for his strength it should have been impossible.

I know right! I really want Gwen at least to find out about his magic in this series or we'll just be waiting forever till Arthur finds out :cool:< Can't wait for merlin ( september 29th) :biggrin: