The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We have to wait over a year?! :frown:
Imagine if the end of the series is a cliffhanger too! That would be torture.
Gah, I don't like the wait there will be for Merlin, but Doctor who is about the only programme I could accept it doing that to. Doctor who is epic epic epic awesome
Reply 122
The show is being aimed at children a lot more now.:s-smilie: But It's still my favourite show!:wink:
Anyone else looking forward to tonights episode (especially since we get previews of episode 10 and I've read some very promising things about it!)? I like Gaius and it seems we're going to get a bit more of his backstory :smile:.
Reply 124
Yeah it should be interesting, it does seem (on the surface) to be a bit of a 'filler' episode though, which generally aren't my favourite. . . ! :p: But yes, I've read the synopsis for next week's episode, and it looks amazing! :redface:
Reply 125
Shh, it's starting xD
Reply 126
Am I the only one who found that scorpion dripping venom scene a bit erotic? Lmao, it was the way the creature said yeahh thats it!
Original post by VelvetFox
Yeah it should be interesting, it does seem (on the surface) to be a bit of a 'filler' episode though, which generally aren't my favourite. . . ! :p: But yes, I've read the synopsis for next week's episode, and it looks amazing! :redface:

It was a lot more serious than I was expecting; not quite as 'fillerish' as it seemed in the preview last week. Now I'm even more excited for next week's episode :grin:.
Original post by Wilzyy
Am I the only one who found that scorpion dripping venom scene a bit erotic? Lmao, it was the way the creature said yeahh thats it!

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind!

I liked the episode today, although I'm getting sick of Uther nearly dying every week - just die already!
Reply 129
Original post by ferret123
lol I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind!

I liked the episode today, although I'm getting sick of Uther nearly dying every week - just die already!

Haha, I thought I was alone there.
Yeah so am I lol, I thought he was truely dead this time! Next week's looks really good, Arthur + Gwen :smile:
Good episode. At least it didn't revolve around Morgana. She's starting to irritate me with her over-acting evil looks.
Missed today's episode, so just going to watch it on iplayer.
just watched on Iplayer. Alice and Gaius is so sweet :biggrin: I love Arthur's irritations at Merlin, they're hilarious.
I agree with everyone, next weeks does look awesome
Reply 133
I'm getting really annoyed with Uther! And yes next weeks episode looks awesome. :biggrin:
Reply 134
The last episode was ammusing.

Although I must comment on how utterly stupid the Librarian is....

I mean seriously...
Original post by Death.
The last episode was ammusing.

Although I must comment on how utterly stupid the Librarian is....

I mean seriously...

Haha, he doesn't even bat an eyelid when Merlin asks him all sorts of questions about magical creatures and the Old Religion :grin:.
Uther! :unimpressed:

Hope he is dead by the end of the series :grr: .
Reply 137
Original post by lonely14
Uther! :unimpressed:

Hope he is dead by the end of the series :grr: .

I definitely second that! I want them to get on with the actual story a bit. Which means Uther needs to die and some people need to find out Merlin has magic already!!!
Reply 138
The way things are panning out, Uther's on his way out; he has to be. I mean, he's going to find out about Gwen and Arthur next week, (although it looks like Merlin might try and find a way to twist this a bit to take the blame off Gwen) and I can't see them wanting to banish Gwen for very long, and we've seen the shots of Morgana sitting on the throne.

Arthur needs to come out of his father's shadow even more than he has (next week has massive potential in this respect); Uther's death would bring rise to this, and then maybe next series Arthur (preferably), Gwen or Morgana (that would be very interesting) will find out about Merlin's powers.
(edited 13 years ago)
Right! Got the latest episode reaedy .. and I'm going to watch it now!

Latest