Leeds
Reply 1
привет
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hi! :biggrin:
Me! :biggrin: What halls you staying in?
Reply 4
I was thinking of doing the elective beginner russian, but not sure yet :smile:
Reply 5
Sweet_Comrade
Me! :biggrin: What halls you staying in?

I'm in North Hill Court, you? :smile:
evilbethan
I'm in North Hill Court, you? :smile:

Devonshire Hall.
I'm also doing Beginner's Russian. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Sweet_Comrade
Devonshire Hall.
I'm also doing Beginner's Russian. :biggrin:

Awesome :biggrin:
Reply 8
I'm meant to do Russian A but might change to Russian B, not exactly sure yet. :smile:
Reply 9
Ginechka
I'm meant to do Russian A but might change to Russian B, not exactly sure yet. :smile:

How does that work? You're not supposed to do B unless you're a beginner, otherwise it will be too easy!
Reply 10
ajeffreys
I was thinking of doing the elective beginner russian, but not sure yet :smile:

If you do it you can go to 'u samovara' and save some weekly budget money on food by eating all the free cake and biscuits :p:
ah, I really wanted to take beginners Russian in elective but it looks like it's making my timetable crash.
Do you guys think I can still do it during my second year?
Reply 12
angielska
How does that work? You're not supposed to do B unless you're a beginner, otherwise it will be too easy!

Well actually I wasn't quite sure which one would be more suitable for me (as I'm probably kind of inbetween these two levels) but I was given an offer in Russian A and was told it's still possible to change between the two language groups after you arrive in Leeds.
Reply 13
cookeldoodeldoo
ah, I really wanted to take beginners Russian in elective but it looks like it's making my timetable crash.
Do you guys think I can still do it during my second year?

Sorry for double-posting but yeah I'm pretty sure you can do it in your 2nd year, no worries. :smile:

Latest