The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Earsnot
Same position for me. Applied for st peters court, well, sent my forms off before the deadline and havent heard anything back yet either. I guess we will just have to wait

Cheers!

Somehow it makes me feel better that someone else is in the same position as I am.

All the best :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
It's a waiting game, unfortunately! Rooms come and go and sometimes it takes longer than expected, but honestly, I wouldn't worry :smile:
Reply 3
DarkWhite
It's a waiting game, unfortunately! Rooms come and go and sometimes it takes longer than expected, but honestly, I wouldn't worry :smile:

The things is that I am not a UK resident so I have to set up travelling arrangements, train booking and all of that and getting the date for which I will be going into accommodation is mighty useful... and Ryanair have a nasty habit of increasing prices each passing day.

But as you say, I guess it is a waiting game :smile:
Have you done the online registration thing yet? You might be able to find out on there if anything's happened?
Reply 5
I haven't done it yet. This is because they ask me for a term address, which I don't have yet.

Anyway, this was sent to me last thursday.

"Further to receiving your application for accommodation, we can confirm that we will be able to assist you with a place in University arranged self catered accommodation."

Does this mean that they will be able to provide me with accommodation definitely, its just a matter of waiting to see what type of arrangement?
Reply 6
There have been delays but we are working as quickly as possible to get responses out (hence my absence from the forums lately). The new date we're aiming for is tomorrow but possibly next Weds.

I'm really sorry it's taken longer than expected but DarkWhite is right as usual in that it's not something you should worry too much about.
Reply 7
If anyone is looking for accommodation in Nottingham then I am looking for someone to replace my room at st peters court. If anyone is interested then please message me for details etc!
Reply 8
BrenLee
There have been delays but we are working as quickly as possible to get responses out (hence my absence from the forums lately). The new date we're aiming for is tomorrow but possibly next Weds.

I'm really sorry it's taken longer than expected but DarkWhite is right as usual in that it's not something you should worry too much about.

Cheers! I'll try to not worry as much :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending