The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Laptop
Reply 81
My violin and the piano.
TheRealDaVinci
Yep, iv plated about 100hours less than most of ppl who are around me, their probs dirty snipers. Virtually only play conquest, rush on BC2 isnt very good compared to BC1. Im on 360, you?

Yeah, I play 360 too. Mostly play during American prime time because of my net connection, but feel free to shoot me a friend request, my GT's AmyVolp.

I tend to play Rush mostly, just because I find K/D matters less there so I can focus on objectives. But the number of ***** who C4 the MCOMs with the UAV and other cheap tactics has had me playing Conquest more recently.
Technology. That and coffee.
Reply 84
Ohh, forgot to add...

..women :sogood:
ColonelMoore
Yeah, I play 360 too. Mostly play during American prime time because of my net connection, but feel free to shoot me a friend request, my GT's AmyVolp.

I tend to play Rush mostly, just because I find K/D matters less there so I can focus on objectives. But the number of ***** who C4 the MCOMs with the UAV and other cheap tactics has had me playing Conquest more recently.

Ok cool ill add you. I cant stand the waiting around with defending in rush. Ill only play it when i get the urge to have a little round of sniping, but thats it. Conquest i think is so much better in a squad, and you can get serious amounts of points! lol
Cigarettes and alcohol
Reply 87
Akkuz
I'll start..

The gym. Great release of stress! :smile:

Your sig is my addiction. :drool: Oof.

And cracking my knuckles.
StrawberryKoi
Yeah, you're right. :o:

Cookie? :cookie:

Always :yep:

:cookie:
Reply 89
tea, internet, pepsi
McDonalds, I have 7-12 times a week, but its a disgusting addiction and stupidly expensive.
Reply 91
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 :biggrin:
Reply 92
Cybele
Your sig is my addiction. :drool: Oof.

Those two hotties are my secret addiction :teeth:

Especially the ginger prince. :beard: (no homo!)
Reply 93
Computer, Reading - and consequently I have to have a book in my handbag at all times if I ever want to read, my health for some weird reason :p:
Reply 94
TheRealDaVinci
This isnt happening:eek: :confused: A girl on Fallout 3???

+ another woman who plays Fallout 3.
Linweth
+ another woman who plays Fallout 3.

:gah: what about fable ?
Reply 96
SWEEEEEETS!!
I have to constantly keep telling myself that i dont need them but all the while i'm walking to the corner shop, money in my pocket ready to seize all the packets I can get my hands on. lol
Mascara and eyeliner. Can't leave the house without it.
Music food and love...

and the internet
Reply 99
ShayCamp
SWEEEEEETS!!
I have to constantly keep telling myself that i dont need them but all the while i'm walking to the corner shop, money in my pocket ready to seize all the packets I can get my hands on. lol

And Doctor Who, right? It's an addiction of mine lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending