The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Diana brand contraceptives: because when defiling the wife of the heir to the throne is treason, you'd better come prepared.
Reply 2
L i b
Diana brand contraceptives: because when defiling the wife of the heir to the throne is treason, you'd better come prepared.

:rolleyes:
Reply 3
This is a little bit stupid to be honest.
They are seeking stupid attention.
yet the slags will lap it up and the fatcats claim it's nostalgic
Whilst theres something creepy about somebody is dead doing underwear modelling, does it honestly matter? I don't mean to sound cold but she has been dead for more than a decade and most of us can barely, or not at all remember her.

Plus it's on the other side of the world, it's not like they've put up a billboard here with her half naked body splashed all over it.
Reply 6
I agree. Nothing but attention-seeking here. May be good for business though, no?
Reply 7
Photoshopped Diana head on cello-playing model in lingerie?

Yes, that's just a little tasteless :p:
Reply 8
Cello, eh. The driving force of any string ensemble.:holmes:
Reply 9
Law-Undergrad
:rolleyes:

Diana brand prozac: easier than courting the press, and potentially fewer side-effects
Reply 10
I've seen plenty of adverts that use images of dead people who died in tragic ways. I don't see why this is really any different.
is it Diana or a model which looks like Diana?
I wouldn't say it was degrading, more like very creepy.
Reply 13
Bit tasteless but eh. If it had been some randomer from Basingstoke, no one would have cared.
Controversial advertising = Media attention ∴ Free publicity
If it helps them bring the 'monies', then is it a bad thing? I think not. Still think it is for attention purposes though
WrigglyMammoth
yet the slags will lap it up and the fatcats claim it's nostalgic

Because only slags wear underwear, obviously.
Reply 17
miike1234
Controversial advertising = Media attention ∴ Free publicity

It's probably not that controversial in China though. It's like the Nazi themed bar in South Korea. I'm sure it is a bit controversial there, but no where near the extent that it would be in Europe.
amelialynch
Because only slags wear underwear, obviously.

Only slags would think themselves audacious enough to wear polemical underwear, regardless of their wear value
Reply 19
To be fair, China can pretty much do what it wants; we shall hardly accost them. Thanks, in main, to the liberals and Nu Labour Bruv

Latest

Trending

Trending