The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

newg
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
For me theres enough evidence to suggest that God does exist. Just look around you, look at the beauty of nature look at how complicated it is. Look at the sky, the sun, the moon, the stars - im sorry but there MUST be a creator.
MissFanatical
because MIRAAAAAAAAACLES CAN HAPPENNNNNN WHEN YOUUUUU BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
u would catch it nicely
HumanNature1992
For me theres enough evidence to suggest that God does exist. Just look around you, look at the beauty of nature look at how complicated it is. Look at the sky, the sun, the moon, the stars - im sorry but there MUST be a creator.

Then by this logic, a being with such power and skill is very complex, so the creator must have a creator, and the chain continues.
ForGreatJustice
Then by this logic, a being with such power and skill is very complex, so the creator must have a creator, and the chain continues.

Cosmological theory.

The domino analogy is a good one. Their must be a first causer, an uncaused causer, this is God. God is necessary and exists OUTSIDE this universe as we know whereas everything in this universe is contingent.
Just because I cant disprove something it doesn't mean it could exist. Example: If a mental man says that he has Jesus in his cuboard at home you know he is lying because it is beyond logic and you lock him up. You don't go ''Well I can't disprove that so it might be true''

I don't understand how people can believe in the supernatural tbh it goes beyond logic and reason, But I don't care. Let them believe in what they want, each to their own at least I know they're wrong.
Just because I cant disprove something it doesn't mean it could exist. Example: If a mental man says that he has Jesus in his cuboard at home you know what he is saying isn't true because it is beyond logic and you lock him up. You don't go ''Well I can't disprove that so it might be true''

I don't understand how people can believe in the supernatural tbh it goes beyond logic and reason, But I don't care. Let them believe in what they want, each to their own at least I know they're wrong.
Reply 27
But believing annoys atheists so much.

Latest

Trending

Trending