The Student Room Group

The ideal degree?

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I just finished my AS Levels and so I'm about to start applying to uni. I thought I wanted to do architecture but after visiting universities and looking into it more I decided I was more interested in civil engineering. However I didn't do physics for a level but I do have Maths (carried onto A Level) further maths (just AS) and Design & Technology (carried onto A level) as well as economics which is pretty useless for this.

I was basically wondering if anyone can suggest a degree which involves both maths and design but doesn't require physics, preferabley one that gives a qualification like MEng.

That was pretty long so thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your help!:smile:
Reply 1
architural enginerring at leeds only requires maths a level
Most Uni's Eng departments will not require physics at 'A'-Level, some of them may say physics is preferred but not many have it as a requirement. Obviously all engineering degrees (at least those which I am aware of) will involve physics though, to a greater or lesser extent.

Latest

Trending

Trending