The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Aqa Accn2
Reply 21
M1. :frown:
Reply 22
Physics in Action.

Maybe Understanding Processes as well but I might wait until I've done the first of the A2 papers to decide that and do it in June.
Reply 23
Just the Chem2 need to do solid revision as I also have got Chem4 and C3 to do in Jan :o:
Definite:
Chemistry unit 2 (OCR)

Possible:
Chemistry uni 1 (OCR)
Physics unit 1 (OCR)
AQA XCMAS and
AQA D1
Reply 26
Jan Resits -

Edexcel Maths C1
Edexcel Maths C2
Edexcel Maths D1
OCR Physics G482 - Electrons, Waves and Photons

alongside A2 Exams :

Edexcel Maths C3
OCR Physics G484 - Newtonian World
AQA Computing COMP2
OCR Economics F583 - Economics of Work and Leisure

I'm screwed nicely.
Physics Units 1 & 2 WJEC
It turns out if you dont revise, you may not do as well as you wanted...
Reply 28
OCR Unit 1 Biology paper :mad: cells!
AQA English Literature B! Think the paper code is LITB1 or something :smile:
Aqa english literature unit 1. But i dint see how i will do any better, i was expected for a high mark and i got a c. I got my paper back but i still dont understand where i went wrong!
BIOL2 is the only one I'm resitting. Got a C in that but A in BIOL1 and the EMPA bringing overall mark to a B. I need an A though.
Reply 32
Salters Chemistry Unit 2.
Reply 33
Hmmm

1 English Lang/Lit
2 Politics
1 Sociology i think..(might do two depending if i can fit it all in)
Ollie901
Physics in Action.

Maybe Understanding Processes as well but I might wait until I've done the first of the A2 papers to decide that and do it in June.

URGH. I hate that paper. I resat it once and improved by a measly 2 marks, really can't be bothered to do it again... I'll just live with a B in physics

And back to the question, I'm retaking C2 and S1 in January (Edexcel). :smile:
Reply 35
Paranoid//Android
Cheers, I've seen some people doing like twelve! :eek: And they've been fine, so I haven't got it bad at all.

Good luck with yours.

Thanks.
Maths {Edexcel} - S1 (the whole class did awful except for 4 girls who got As and Bs)

Physics Unit 1 & 2 {Edexcel} - Can't wait (!) The unit one will be the third time I'm doing that stupid exam, after having gotten a B (scraped) and a U (in that order) in it twice already!

English Lit {OCR} - For the third time....keep freezing and forgetting everything! *sigh*
Reply 37
mzwoteva16
Maths {Edexcel} - S1 (the whole class did awful except for 4 girls who got As and Bs)

Physics Unit 1 & 2 {Edexcel} - Can't wait (!) The unit one will be the third time I'm doing that stupid exam, after having gotten a B (scraped) and a U (in that order) in it twice already!

English Lit {OCR} - For the third time....keep freezing and forgetting everything! *sigh*

Yeah I have to agree, S1 was a killer...like I couldn't understand the questions lol....they worded it differently...i like to be spoon fed haha :p:
History 2nd paper: Only need 46 (e) for a B overall, got 44 (e) or 66 (c) for an A overall for AS.
PSYA2: I only need 64 (c) for a B overall or 84 (a) for an a overall for AS.
Eng Lit exam: Only need 73 (c) for a B overall or 93 (b) for an A overall.

So at least I'm not in too bad of a position in not needing straight As to get As.

Hoping to get my ASes from BCCC to ABBB at least, hopefully AABB
Reply 39
Edexcel History Unit 1 (if the remark flops)
Got 76 ums, need 80... bad times.

Perhaps AS Spanish Oral...

Latest