The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone
Just the one for me: History HY2, the source paper.

I'm hoping it will be alright doing just the one resit along with my A2s. :dontknow:
resiting in jan

BIO1
CHEM1

resitting in june

BIO 2
CHEM 2

should be fine as I will going to the lessons that teach these as well cos my frees are awesomely placed...and I intend to actually do some work this time :biggrin:
Ive Got Biol 2, Chem 1 & 2 and Maths S1, i dunno how am gonna cope
Reply 5
I've got none, but just wondering what boards everyone's subjects were on? Just to gauge with which boards people struggled on.

Biology and Chemistry seem to be a recurring theme.
Reply 6
Intellectual Smart G
Ive Got Biol 2, Chem 1 & 2 and Maths S1, i dunno how am gonna cope

:woo: that's the same as mine except S1. Don't worry. Start preparing for the resits now. Focus on it until january whilst still going over your A2 work a bit. After the resits, then start properly preparing for your A2 work. I have post its all over my wall. :p: Hope that helped.:biggrin:
Reply 7
Patston
I've got none, but just wondering what boards everyone's subjects were on? Just to gauge with which boards people struggled on.

Biology and Chemistry seem to be a recurring theme.

AQA
Reply 8
Paranoid//Android
Just the one for me: History HY2, the source paper.

I'm hoping it will be alright doing just the one resit along with my A2s. :dontknow:

You will be fine. Don't worry
Reply 9
Hopefully:

Maths S1 Edexcel

Chem 1 & 2 Edexcel

Possibly resit DT Coursework?
Reply 10
infernalcradle
resiting in jan

BIO1
CHEM1

resitting in june

BIO 2
CHEM 2

should be fine as I will going to the lessons that teach these as well cos my frees are awesomely placed...and I intend to actually do some work this time :biggrin:

Mine as well. All work and no play this time around. Good luck. :biggrin:
Maths S1 MEI lol my only real flop. It was a very low C every other exam was at least a middle B, I don't understand it really, I knew I did bad straight away but not that bad.
Vanny17
You will be fine. Don't worry

Cheers, I've seen some people doing like twelve! :eek: And they've been fine, so I haven't got it bad at all.

Good luck with yours.
Reply 13
I'm not particularly planning on any but possibly some from:

C1
M1
F331
F332
6BI01
6BI02

Theres the modules i've done worst on.
Reply 14
2 in january: physics unit2, history 1
1 in june: history 2

3 alevels + 5th as further maths + those resits=:0
gonna be a stupidly hard year, but its alright as long as i don't socialize :/, or have fun, or mess about in my free, or go swimming,or play tennis, or go gym,or watch tv, or go out, or sllllleeeeeeeeepppppp
year 13= 24/7 study

My life pwned me
I am SO glad that A levels are behind me.

Work hard, play hard. Good luck everyone!
C2
S1
Econ1
Econ2
Physics Unit 1 [Edexcel] :frown:

Good luck everyone! :smile:
Reply 18
Well,
Biol2
Chem1 and 2
History Interpretation!

It's going to be a fun-filled year!
Reply 19
Unit 3 Biology AQA
Unit 2 History Edexcel
Possible Unit 2 Economics in summer if remark doesn't go up one mark and take me to an A!

Latest