The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She's been identified on one website anyway. All her details are there for all to see.
Reply 81
Seriously, who cares? All the **** that's going in todays world, and people kick up a massive fuss about some girl throwing diseased puppies into some river?
Reply 82
Offering $50 000 to ruin some girls life for drowning sick dogs in bosnia? **** off.
Gosh, puppies/cats ect get drowned all the time, people saying she should die are unbelievable. Sure she shouldn't have filmed it, but that doesn't mean she should die. People have no idea what goes on in the world outside of their little privleged lives.
PinkGothicLady
The thing is if you were putting puppies out of their misery by drowning them in a river wouldn't you be quite sad and not want it filming? The fact this was filmed really shows the nature of that girl and that this wasn't some sort of "mercy" killing.

She's probably dealt with animals before, and I don't mean keeping them as pets.
Reply 83
Drunk Punx
Just gonna sit here and wait for someone to say "capital punishment", then see what happens (as it always does).

:cookie:

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT is not such a great idea!
Prosecute her.
4chan /b/ van. GO GO.
Reply 85
style
Offering $50 000 to ruin some girls life for drowning sick dogs in bosnia? **** off.
Gosh, puppies/cats ect get drowned all the time, people saying she should die are unbelievable. Sure she shouldn't have filmed it, but that doesn't mean she should die. People have no idea what goes on in the world outside of their little privleged lives.

Exactly!
Reply 86
Godwin if the puppies were healthy. Only the strong puppies will be permitted to survive in the glorious world of tomorrow.
Aphotic Cosmos
This is Bosnia, not the UK. Animal shelters are a rarity.

I didn't realise it was bosnia at the time of posting. But still, how do we really know those puppies were ill? She seemed to enjoy throwing them into that river.
style

She's probably dealt with animals before, and I don't mean keeping them as pets.

That still doesn't explain why you'd let someone film it unless you were proud of it.
Aphotic Cosmos
For a weak newborn puppy without the ability to swim, it's certainly very quick. As for painless, well I'm not sure about that, but it would certainly be over very quickly.

I'm not saying what she did was right, but assuming that the puppies were actually sick then it's not the worst thing in the world to give them a fairly quick death, especially in poor rural Bosnia where I can imagine that the vet's fees for 6 sick puppies aren't exactly bringing people through the door.

Even IF the puppies were ill...

(which I don't buy tbh)

VIDEOING it?

Nah.
Arresting her would be a hypocritical, stupid joke. Why not arrest all pigeon shooters, and mouse trap users, and ultimately, the meat processing industry as a whole?

Get a life blind people.
Reply 91
MarknSpark
There are no magical "three signs" of a serial killer. Nonsense.

saying the word magical doesnt make it any less true
Reply 92
scotttb
saying the word magical doesnt make it any less true

No, but the fact that it wasn't entirely correct does. :facepalm:
Reply 93
MarknSpark
No, but the fact that it wasn't entirely correct does. :facepalm:

no one said it was :rolleyes:
Mann18
This is what makes her apology worthless.

yep, i get the idea of putting puppies out of ther pain,

however to throw them in is ridiculous, all you need is to hold them under the water if you really have to drown them.

Puppies that small - all you need do is twist thier necks be a lot quicker
Reply 95
Mann18
Drowning is relatively painless.
And throwing them in a river is a passive way of killing them.

Would you have prefered she took a knife to their throats?

I would have preferred if it wasn't filmed and then put on the internet.
Reply 96
SlickDean
I would have preferred if it wasn't filmed and then put on the internet.

Yeah, because I didn't go on to imply that in a later post did I?
Reply 97
I can't bring myself to watch the video, I already feel physically sick at the notion. I hope they hunt her down and she gets thrown into a river herself, I detest animal cruelty.
Reply 98
MovingOn
I can't bring myself to watch the video, I already feel physically sick at the notion. I hope they hunt her down and she gets thrown into a river herself, I detest animal cruelty.

Hopefully, they ask you to do it, video it, put it up on the internet, and allow the cycle to begin all over again.
Reply 99
Mann18
Hopefully, they ask you to do it, video it, put it up on the internet, and allow the cycle to begin all over again.

Oh no, I wouldn't video it, that would be sadistic. I'm just a believer in an eye for an eye.