The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pos Rep:
'Because you seem nice, That is a rare find on the website :P'

Neg Rep:
'your ignorance is appalling'
(I was stating an opinion and got crucified for it =P)
Reply 2
i don't think i've ever had rep. woe is me LOL.
I don't seem to ever get messages with my rep. :frown:

From the last few I've seen, it's just rep and no messages. Not that I mind either way because at least someone liked my post, but I think the messages are the best bit! I'd be quite happy with a system where there's no gems but just messages, tbh.
Reply 4
Emmie3303
Pos Rep:
'Because you seem nice, That is a rare find on the website :P'

Neg Rep:
'your ignorance is appalling'
(I was stating an opinion and got crucified for it =P)

Opinions mean nothing on TSR, not when others disagree, anyway. :wink:

That's the problem with it. Some say, "oh its their opinion, they're entitled to it!" Apparently, we aren't. :wink:
Reply 5
"Because you're hot." :flutter:
"Because you're not hot." :huff:
Reply 7
kellybee
"Because you're hot." :flutter:

*instantly checks profile*

Mine has to be:Go away you poor, working class scum. No one wants your kind at university - go work down a mine.

Woah. That's heady stuff.:biggrin:
Reply 8
DH-Biker
Opinions mean nothing on TSR, not when others disagree, anyway. :wink:

That's the problem with it. Some say, "oh its their opinion, they're entitled to it!" Apparently, we aren't. :wink:

I know :p:. I try to be open to other people's opinion but it's really hard when they start saying 'you are wrong and I am right'.
Reply 9
Pos Rep - The only person on this God damn website talking any sense!

Neg Rep - If you are going to make an argument, don't make it a fail argument.
Pos rep

"ur so sexy :awesome:"

Neg Rep

"I hate you and i hope you burn in hell , i wish that earthquake that hit haiti, hit jamica and killed you and your family"

:rofl: Hes was upset :sadnod:

&

"you're a ****!

lots of love from lucy aka 'missfanatical' XXXXXXX"
Reply 11
Emmie3303
I know :p:. I try to be open to other people's opinion but it's really hard when they start saying 'you are wrong and I am right'.

Haha, you approach a thread's post button, and a voice at the back of your head thinks:

"Is this REALLY going to be worth it? Or will it just end up with me being slated. -.-"

I know which one mine usually comes too. :p:
Reply 12
"I agree. You have to breach what I call the "jam chamber" extremely carefully and then sort of remove the jam slowly." - for saying how hard it is to eat a jam doughnut. :p:

I may regret saying this but I've never had neg rep.
best pos; Haha thanks

Here's another one

Mclovinn

neg rep Leave a name when you rep, idiot. And next time, dont involve screwdrivers and body parts. From xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 14
"Get off your high horse you sanctimonious prick."

That sounds like something I'd write :teehee:

Can you post up the comment that received that neg please?
I've had so many amazing rep messages. :rofl:

My favourites are ones like this:
Your first spoiler has rekindled my faith in humanity

And the best neg rep of all time, on so many levels:
rude, his signature is patronising seen as he is going to keele which as far as i know is not a top university.
Best pos rep

Just for being a lovely person!

xxxx
(plus who gave me it :drool:)

Some of my neg reps are disgusting. examples:

"your baby is hideous"

"I know your a fake, I know that's not you in the picture, I know you're not going to Cambridge, Obvious troll is obvious, gtfo or you'll find something interesting in a few days"

"you are not welcome here

you pathetic little runt

when suffocate on your pride I'll get you a Jack wills coffin don't worry!

bitch"

"lol duckface you look a bit munting btw"

Reply 17
Bonged.

Mine has to be:Go away you poor, working class scum. No one wants your kind at university - go work down a mine.

Woah. That's heady stuff.:biggrin:

aww harsh stuff. my best neg was: "you know nothing. about anything." I know how to type! :woo:
Reply 18
"Thank you for being the only person on the Manchester forum who does not make me want to facepalm repeatedly"
This was for pos rep:

"Gtfo. I'm not the OP but why post a completely pointless and irrelevant comment which doesn't even make sense. Especially when you've been a member for no longer than 4 months and suddenly you're better than new users......"

:lolwut:

Latest