The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Theconomist
More like: A fraud,a stoner and a paedophile warlord.

All of them started off poor.
hmm :rolleyes: you'd think god would pass them a platinum credit card before he sends them.

Moses was a stoner?

*piques interest*
Bonged.
Lol.
Unless you're black or native american.

Come on.
he WAS nice :biggrin:
another guy that proves anyone can start a religion you just need some initial retards to start with.
That scientology guy is another proof.
Reply 22
Bonged.
Yes but your bigotry invalidates any opinion you have.
You are 16, have never worked a day in your life and look down on people that don't earn as much as your dad. That's immature.

I'm not a bigot, and I don't look down on anyone who doesn't earn as much as my Father. Stop putting words in my mouth. Also, what do my political and social views have to do with this topic? You should be mature enough to realise just because you disagree with me in one particular area doesn't mean we might not agree in another, and it doesn't mean you have to bring up my personal views and twist them when they're irrelevant to the topic.
Bonged.
Moses was a stoner?

*piques interest*

He took shrooms before '' reciving'' his `10 commandments.Stoner wasn't the right word.
.Ali.
I'm not a bigot, and I don't look down on anyone who doesn't earn as much as my Father. Stop putting words in my mouth. Also, what do my political and social views have to do with this topic? You should be mature enough to realise just because you disagree with me in one particular area doesn't mean we might not agree in another, and it doesn't mean you have to bring up my personal views and twist them when they're irrelevant to the topic.

Do you look up on people who make more than your dad then?
Reply 25
Theconomist
Do you look up on people who make more than your dad then?

I don't really care what people earn to be honest. Also this is irrelevant to the topic, I really don't wish to discuss my political views with Bonged again lol. :p:
Reply 26
.Ali.

Erm.. It was you calling all working class people violent delinquents?

Being an ignorant bigot doesn't constitute social and political views.

You didn't actually state an opinion.

I would disregard a Nazi's views as well. Why not yours?
Reply 27
Steevee
Of those, I'm gunna say Jesus. By all accounts he never killed anyone or preached much hatred.

NONE of them preached hatred and none of them killed anyone either with their hands.
Reply 28
Theconomist
He took shrooms before '' reciving'' his `10 commandments.Stoner wasn't the right word.

Woah. Moses sounds really spiritual. Like in touch with the cosmos maaan. Maybe judaism is trippier than I thought.
Reply 29
Pacman78_6
NONE of them preached hatred and none of them killed anyone either with their hands.

Moses definately did. Muhammad, not sure if he personally did the murdering.
All three made the same message, there were just people from different areas.
You can't make a comparison, Christianity it's just Jesus but with Judaism it's Moses whereas with Islam it's all three. :smile:
Bonged.
Woah. Moses sounds really spiritual. Like in touch with the cosmos maaan. Maybe judaism is trippier than I thought.

If they gave out shrooms in synagogues I would have converted long time ago.
But they only have orgies so :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 32
Bonged.
Moses definitely did. Muhammad, not sure if he personally did the murdering.

Who did Moses murder?? I'm trying to think back but I cannot remember at all:confused:
Reply 33
Moses- he had a lisp
Reply 34
Bonged.
Erm.. It was you calling all working class people violent delinquents?

Being an ignorant bigot doesn't constitute social and political views.

You didn't actually state an opinion.

I would disregard a Nazi's views as well. Why not yours?

I didn't say ALL working class people. It also depends how you're defining class.

I'm not an ignorant bigot, I'm very interested in politics and economics, and also social sciences, if my views differ to yours, in does not automatically make me a bigot. That's just something the left throw at the right.

I did, read my posts again.

You can disregard my views, I'm not asking you to agree with them, you're entitlted to your views just as I am entitled to mine.

I don't see why you're bringing this up. This is about religion, and you're going off topic. I haven't said anything about my personal views on class in this topic, as it's not relevent. If you wish to have an in depth discussion about my political persuasion, don't hesitate to PM me. :smile:
Reply 35
fist of the south star
Congratulations in less than 10 words, you have pissed off nearly half of the world.

It's true though.
Bonged.
Moses definitely did. Muhammad, not sure if he personally did the murdering.

Jesus was too busy getting everyone drunk on spirits and vodka(the whole wateR>alcohol thingy) and muhammad had aisha to look after :rolleyes:
Reply 37
.Ali.
I didn't say ALL working class people. It also depends how you're defining class.

I'm not an ignorant bigot, I'm very interested in politics and economics, and also social sciences, if my views differ to yours, in does not automatically make me a bigot. That's just something the left throw at the right.

I did, read my posts again.

You can disregard my views, I'm not asking you to agree with them, you're entitlted to your views just as I am entitled to mine.

I don't see why you're bringing this up. This is about religion, and you're going off topic. I haven't said anything about my personal views on class in this topic, as it's not relevent. If you wish to have an in depth discussion about my political persuasion, don't hesitate to PM me. :smile:

Thats terrifying. Please don't get involved in politics. I don't want my descendants to live in cages.
Jesus, top bloke. Not sure about those other geezers
Reply 39
Pacman78_6

Well, Mohammed supposedly oversaw the killings of the people who were in the holy land.

And well, we all know about the life Mohammed led.

Latest

Trending

Trending