The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah, too skinny.
Reply 2
My kind of lady!
Reply 3
All men eh?

Can you honestly speak on behalf of all men? Have you even hit puberty yet?
Reply 4
Irina Shayk, Christiano Ronaldo's girlfriend....russian ladies FTW! :yep:
btw OP, I agree :biggrin:

I expect girls to write: ''naaaaaaaaaaah..she's way to skinny, she has no butt, boobs and she's ugly!'' but lets be honest, thats all cause you envy girls who look like that. Sorry 'curvy' ladies, didnt mean to hurt any of you :wink:
Reply 5
**** yeah
Reply 6
she does have a lovely figure. her face isnt amazing though. still, people will probably sit here and moan that she isn't 'curvy' enough (in other words fat) etc but she is pretty perfect
i could never be friends with her. the zip on that dress is just too tempting... tipsy-me would just be like "HAHA" and unzip it :frown:
Reply 8
She has a nice figure, but her face is nothing to envy.

No thanks. :no:
Reply 9
well the first thing I thought was 'ooh louboutin shoes' so I cant find her that attractive if im looking at her shoes lol. Shes nice, but I can think of dozens of women I find far more attractive.
No. I prefer less boney legs and bigger tits.
Reply 11
I can honestly say give me me her and someone like Ruth Jones and I would go for Ruth Jones without hesitation....
OpenMindedRepublic

You can try to argue about her clothes , but overall this is what men are genetically destined to find hot/sexy/attractive. Yes you can find wide variety of girls cute , nice or whatever , but when it comes simply to sexual arousal this is what ALL healthy men would find arousing.

speak for yourself pal , man like me like us birds wi a bit of meat on em, nah not obese but they gota have big batty n tits, nice legs n all that
I would bang her but she is no where near perfection
Reply 14
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

If you were attractive enough, you could have a girl like that. The reason you're not having sex with a woman like that isn't because every other girl is unattractive :lol:

EXACTLY!
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh op. come back lookin like that and you can make all the pointless, somewhat chauvinistic threads you want.
Reply 16
The only thing good about her, in my opinion, is her legs. Girls with long legs = ooofffttt. :wink:

Her though, that'd be her only redeeming feature. :/ Sorry OP. :p:
Yes all 3.5 billion men in the world want all 3.5 billion women of the world to look exactly like that. :unimpressed:
Reply 18
Okay then. I'd better grow my hair and shrink my boobs in order to have any chance of reproducing.
Reply 19
Don't be silly. Not all men like the same thing. Some only like them larger, some like those of different race, some can't be doing with non-Blondes...

Latest