The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OpenMindedRepublic

You can try to argue about her clothes , but overall this is what men are genetically destined to find hot/sexy/attractive. Yes you can find wide variety of girls cute , nice or whatever , but when it comes simply to sexual arousal this is what ALL healthy men would find arousing.

Boobs are kinda small..
Reply 21
Too skinny. Women are best served with meat :biggrin:
Reply 22
yeah she's got a niiiice figure...good thing she's a model.
OP- even if this is true, what can us women do about it? We have to deal with the cards We've been given. So i wont be losing any sleep over the fact that I don't look like this "ideal" woman.
Reply 23
Bigger tits and bigger ass please
sungirl
Irina Shayk, Christiano Ronaldo's girlfriend....russian ladies FTW! :yep:
btw OP, I agree :biggrin:

I expect girls to write: ''naaaaaaaaaaah..she's way to skinny, she has no butt, boobs and she's ugly!'' but lets be honest, thats all cause you envy girls who look like that. Sorry 'curvy' ladies, didnt mean to hurt any of you :wink:

:yep:
Nope, she's fine.
a bit too skinny really (if I'm being picky).

still, hot. :sexface:
Eurgh, she's far too skinny. Her calves :eek:
Reply 28
OP, I know you'd bang any girl if you had the chance...
I don't think she has the most beautiful face, but I completely agree on the body :yep:

She's got hips. Shouldn't be any bigger than that, it's just right.
Reply 30
OpenMindedRepublic

You can try to argue about her clothes , but overall this is what men are genetically destined to find hot/sexy/attractive. Yes you can find wide variety of girls cute , nice or whatever , but when it comes simply to sexual arousal this is what ALL healthy men would find arousing.

Too thin. The fewer sinews I can see, the better.
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

If you were attractive enough, you could have a girl like that. The reason you're not having sex with a woman like that isn't because every other girl is unattractive :lol:

Well said :smile:
is that ronaldo's girlfriend?
Reply 33
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

If you were attractive enough, you could have a girl like that. The reason you're not having sex with a woman like that isn't because every other girl is unattractive :lol:

Well ... I've arrived :wink:

haha I like the very subtle insult hidden in there..if I hadnt given rep today you'd get some

but honestly for people that do say too skinny or such.. really don't find excuses... just iron out the flaws....... totally agree with the Op :biggrin:
Why are people saying she's too skinny? Doesn't seem that way to me.
But OP and to all the guys saying 'I aint perfect...but I'd still tap that' or whatever...Say if this girl actually entered a club, would you guys actually have the nerve to approach her? Would you think you actually had a chance? Seeing as you all must be such stunners yourself.
So OP, if this is the only body men find attractive then I'm sure we'd have a lot less babies about.
Isn't she Muslim or of Muslim descent? Her name is Shayk-Islam-ova.

Ova meaning son.

She baaaaaaaad.
Reply 36
lella_m
She has a nice figure, but her face is nothing to envy.

No thanks. :no:

soft skin, big green eyes, full lips, straight teeth, little gorgeous nose - and you tell me you have nothing to envy?! ohhh, come on..... :facepalm:
Reply 37
Genuinely, no.
Reply 38
Peachesishere
Why are people saying she's too skinny? Doesn't seem that way to me.
But OP and to all the guys saying 'I aint perfect...but I'd still tap that' or whatever...Say if this girl actually entered a club, would you guys actually have the nerve to approach her? Would you think you actually had a chance? Seeing as you all must be such stunners yourself.
So OP, if this is the only body men find attractive then I'm sure we'd have a lot less babies about.

I"ve been meaning to ask you who the person in your avatar is....

OP, every guy likes different things.My husband says the girl in the picture is too skinny for his liking, he likes his women to have some meat on their bones.
Reply 39
sungirl
soft skin, big green eyes, full lips, straight teeth, little gorgeous nose - and you tell me you have nothing to envy?! ohhh, come on..... :facepalm:

I'd rather look like this lady:

IMO, Irina Shayk isn't that attractive, facially... Whereas Freida Pinto has the face and the body.

Latest