The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

stevo87
cool thanks for the info man. will look out for saturday night in pendle bar! u can buy me a drink! hehe :biggrin:

Hehe - likewise!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
If you get there on the sat you have to register on the sunday. If you arrive on the sunday you register on the monday.
Reply 22
tana
If you get there on the sat you have to register on the sunday. If you arrive on the sunday you register on the monday.

cool, yeh that makes sense. im glad im going on saturday though, i just want to get the registration out of the way, supposidly its a right ball ache, and queues are long! hopefully i will get there early enough so that my mum cant embarrass (cant spell) me in front of my floor room mates! lol
Reply 23
stevo87
cool, yeh that makes sense. im glad im going on saturday though, i just want to get the registration out of the way, supposidly its a right ball ache, and queues are long! hopefully i will get there early enough so that my mum cant embarrass (cant spell) me in front of my floor room mates! lol

yeah the queues are bound to be long....its done in college order but i wonder how long that will last.

im really worried about my mum talking to anyone!!! she works in fashion and will openly tell someone she doesnt like what they are wearing. a great trait for her work but not for when your introducing your house mates to her!!
Reply 24
My sister says she wants to stay with me when my parents go off to the welcome meeting. Apparently it is my duty to introduce her to the fit guys. To be honest I just want to be on my own so I can get settled, and try and meet people. I'm scared enough as it is.
Smiley_Me
My sister says she wants to stay with me when my parents go off to the welcome meeting. Apparently it is my duty to introduce her to the fit guys. To be honest I just want to be on my own so I can get settled, and try and meet people. I'm scared enough as it is.

LOL - good to see your sister has your best interests at heart! Hehe. I'm sure you'll be fine - i've done the Freshers thing before and it is honestly so weird but not really that scary.

It's a bit like when you see the Big Brother housemates go into the house on the first night. Gradually more and more people enter and then everyone just introduces themselves and starts talking. Next thing you know you're opening the beers and off on your first night out. The hardest, and most amusing thing, is trying to remember everyones names!
Reply 26
Smiley_Me

How old is your sister? :p:
JoeFen
How old is your sister? :p:

Starting early Joe?! Hehe.
Reply 28
Uni is all about getting a good education dan, come on now :biggrin:
Reply 29
danjc
LOL - good to see your sister has your best interests at heart! Hehe. I'm sure you'll be fine - i've done the Freshers thing before and it is honestly so weird but not really that scary.

It's a bit like when you see the Big Brother housemates go into the house on the first night. Gradually more and more people enter and then everyone just introduces themselves and starts talking. Next thing you know you're opening the beers and off on your first night out. The hardest, and most amusing thing, is trying to remember everyones names!

I'm sure I will be okay (I hope). My sister is 16 btw.
JoeFen
Uni is all about getting a good education dan, come on now :biggrin:

LOL - indeed!

Latest