The Student Room Group

CIA Admits Bin Laden Videos are Fake!

When we said it was obviously fake, some people (including some Muslims unfortunately) were calling us crazy, blind, terrorist supporters, conspiracy theorists, etc. now that cia admitted it, those same people will eat their words and shut up for good...that is why we tell people, Muslims & non Muslims alike, to use their brains which Allah(God) gave them, do their own research, investigate the matter before blindly believing the media...and by the way, 9/11 was an inside job....

CIA Admits Bin Laden Videos are Fake!

Two former CIA officials have admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east.
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=288:cia-admits-bin-laden-videos-are-fake&catid=58:the-911-event&Itemid=115
Reply 1
Better source needed. It is a known fact some of those videos were faked but not all.

Edit. Read a article. So what they were going to make fake propaganda videos about Bin Larden... Why is this a surprise of cause they want to do this. Anything that helps them win the war and help Osama lose support.
1) you are a bit slow on the uptake. Channel 4 did a documentary on it a couple of years ago.
2) why do some people seem shocked to find out that war is a dirty business?
Hmm.

Creating propaganda videos or killing 3,000 innocent people.

I know which one is worse.
I heard they were going to fake a video of him raping a young boy in an attempt to damage his reputation. :frown:
Reply 5
Aphotic Cosmos
Hmm.

Creating propaganda videos or killing 3,000 innocent people.

I know which one is worse.

or killing more than 100000 through sanctions......hmmmmm dont know which is worse

Latest

Trending

Trending