Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Qmul Freshers

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So who is going to Thorpe Park and Ministry of Sound's rave?

There's a few events, I've bought tickets for the above events and for the Thames Freshers' Ball!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakko247)
    So who is going to Thorpe Park and Ministry of Sound's rave?

There's a few events, I've bought tickets for the above events and for the Thames Freshers' Ball!
    hey man im going to ministry of sound rave, you know what theyre on about with having to buy the coach fare cos its not included in the ticket :confused:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    hey man im going to ministry of sound rave, you know what theyre on about with having to buy the coach fare cos its not included in the ticket :confused:
    Yeah you have to buy the coach ticket separately, it's £4 on the website! there's two coaches one at half 9 and one at half 10!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you have to buy the coach ticket separately, it's £4 on the website! there's two coaches one at half 9 and one at half 10!
    thanks for that , ive only bought the freshers pass @ £35 so far but be wise to buy that coach ticket separartely!! May as well buy the ball ticket too, jeeeze thats already over £50 and thats without drinks lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    thanks for that , ive only bought the freshers pass @ £35 so far but be wise to buy that coach ticket separartely!! May as well buy the ball ticket too, jeeeze thats already over £50 and thats without drinks lol
    Yeah I just spent £85
    Are you going to Thorpe Park?

What about the Freshers Thames Ball party?

BTW incase you didn't know, the ministry of sound ticket is included with the freshers pass!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just spent £85
    Are you going to Thorpe Park?

What about the Freshers Thames Ball party?

BTW incase you didn't know, the ministry of sound ticket is included with the freshers pass!
    Nope, giving Thorpe Park a miss, how bout you? Will buy the tickets for the freshers ball party and the coach ticket for MOS later on. Yeah, the MOS ticket is included with the freshers pass but the coach ticket isnt so will need the coach ticket to get there lol wish they had charged us extra for the MOS ticket so it would be included to save some faffing about :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna go can't wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Thorpe Park, but not aqua splash or whatever it's called. Am getting pretty excited now!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeh yeh me too, what courses are people doing?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeh yeh me too, what courses are people doing?
    French and Spanish
    you?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel992)
    French and Spanish
    you?
    law
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have the Freshers pass and a ticket for the ball but not bothering with Thorpe park and Aqua Spash. I really didn't know which coach ticket to get but in the end settled for teh half ten one; more time for pre drinking!!!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    I have the Freshers pass and a ticket for the ball but not bothering with Thorpe park and Aqua Spash. I really didn't know which coach ticket to get but in the end settled for teh half ten one; more time for pre drinking!!!!!
    I got the 9:30 one!! I heard MoS opens at 10 and it takes half an hour to get there :top2:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    MoS. What a terrible night it was.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys - FYI the fresher's stuff at QM is a lot of fun. And the boat ball is not something to be missed, although it's a bit pricey.
    Hope you have a wonderful time
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where do we buy the coach tickets for the stuff, and are a lot of people giving Thorpe Park and Aqua Splash a miss?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosklingjess)
    Hey guys - FYI the fresher's stuff at QM is a lot of fun. And the boat ball is not something to be missed, although it's a bit pricey.
    Hope you have a wonderful time

You mean the tickets are expensive or the evening in general?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well last year it was the ticket, I think it's all included in that. It was about £40 which does set you back a bit for one evening, especially in the middle of everything else. But it's a really good night.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosklingjess)
    Well last year it was the ticket, I think it's all included in that. It was about £40 which does set you back a bit for one evening, especially in the middle of everything else. But it's a really good night.
    It was around £20 this year, may have been 26 not too sure....
    What is the event like?
    What is the dress code?

(i sound like a woman haha)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what day are people getting into their accommodation? I'm staying in UNITE accommodation and it says we can go in on the 12th which seems really early

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.