The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Harry ****er

Not gonna reveal my true identity on here.

Wow! Gexko is Harry Potter... I knew he was real!! And there's no way Dumbledore's dead - no way!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 41
Dumbledore's dead? Wail.
Dumbledore IS dead.

My brother reckons Ginny is going to die. But I don't want her to die! I think Harry and Ron and Hermione and Ginny all have to survive, otherwise it would just be too depressing. But I can't imagine how she's going to do the next book.
Reply 43
susiemakemeblue
Dumbledore IS dead.

My brother reckons Ginny is going to die. But I don't want her to die! I think Harry and Ron and Hermione and Ginny all have to survive, otherwise it would just be too depressing. But I can't imagine how she's going to do the next book.

I want ginny to survive shes a much more interesting love interest than cho chang and heemrieneirneone. Though one for the furture possibly.
Reply 44
No, you just can't have Harry & Hermione. Nooo. And JKR will NEVER kill off any of that foursome. They're like the famous five. But with owls and stuff instead of Timmy.
Reply 45
Isn't Ginny meant to be sooooo pretty? She wasn't all that in the films!
Gexko
I want ginny to survive shes a much more interesting love interest than cho chang and heemrieneirneone. Though one for the furture possibly.

I want Ginny and Harry to have babies. :smile:
Reply 47
Ginny is such a hoe - Hermione for evar!

Plus - smart girls are more attractive. Blatantly.
Reply 48
Dumbledore is so dead.

But, apparently the Harry Potter hardcore reckon that snape is still a good guy. EVEN though he killed dumbledore. I don't buy it.

My freind reckons that dumbledore let snape kill him because he was weak and in order to keep a member of the order inside voldemorts inner circle.

:rolleyes:

Back on topic, i've recently swapped rooms with my sister, as i have no need for the bigger room (uni). So i've moved all my stuff into the small room. The advantage of this has been i've dumped all the stuff i don't need and hopefully packing on friday will be easy. So far i'm just trying to make sure i've got everything.
_Ellie
No, you just can't have Harry & Hermione. Nooo. And JKR will NEVER kill off any of that foursome. They're like the famous five. But with owls and stuff instead of Timmy.

Hahaha.....rep! :biggrin:
Sian01
Isn't Ginny meant to be sooooo pretty? She wasn't all that in the films!

She was just a baby in the films. No one is a stunner when they're 11. I sure as hell wasn't! :p:
Anyone else think that the kid who played Ron in the films is one of the most talentless 'I can only pull one fu<king open-mouthed expression' actors of all time?
Reply 52
yeah, he wasn't great.

The thing is the new film has a new director, so it will probbaly be crap like 2nd one. I thought the 3rd was the only decent one.
Reply 53
Steveee
Ginny is such a hoe - Hermione for evar!

Plus - smart girls are more attractive. Blatantly.

I must admit, the girl who plays Hermione is rather nice, she needs to get a bit older mind so I don't feel dodgy saying that but it won't be long till she's in FHM :p:
Wowbagger
I must admit, the girl who plays Hermione is rather nice, she needs to get a bit older mind so I don't feel dodgy saying that but it won't be long till she's in FHM :p:

I thought she looked cute in the films, and it's a well known fact that cute girls develop into hot girls. She should be hot in a bit, unless she does whatever the hell Marie-Kate and Ashley did in-between adolescence and womanhood. :rolleyes:

Back to the topic: I'll be taking clothes, hi-fi gear, wash stuff, clothes bin, lamp (do I need one?!), laptop, books. That's about it, really. Mind you, I have an awful lot of clothes... I should narrow it down to what I'm actually going to wear.
Reply 55
Gexko
i shall start on friday night and finish about an hour later :p:

Ditto. Shove some shirts and jeans into a case along with a few other things, gather the various stuff I've aquired from Tesco Extra and I'm set!
I have to take my duvet and pillows and bedding aswell. That takes up loads of space.
Reply 57
There's something very very wrong about talking about how fit Harry Potter heroines are. But ditto Clarkey Berlin feeling ill about the Olsen twins.
Reply 58
Wowbagger

My friend met her! Er... when she was about 7, so before she was famous. She told me she'd met her on holiday once, and I didn't believe her until she showed me a photo of herself and Hermione girl, surrounded by buckets and spades. Apparently Daniel Radcliffe has been to the nearby Tesco a couple of times too, where he always seems to end up getting followed around by my friends... poor guy :rolleyes:

Anyway... I have so much stuff to buy!!!!! And so much washing to do!!!! Arrrgh!
i have... 3 types of lights to take with me!!!
ones a glowstone thingy, that changes colour. about the size of my hand. the others a lava lamp (haha how 90s am i). and finally a have a long illuminated rope sorta thing, bit like fairy lights. me thinks i wont need a desk lamp, they provide one anyway.
additional to that i have... clothhes, kitchen stuff, pillows, duvet, radiator clothes hanger, stereo, toileteries, hair dryer, and mini fridge...???? oh and handbags woop woop.

quick tip re. CDs - if you have an ipod or an mp3 player, buy one of those tape things, so u can plug that into your stereo and play all your songs thru it to save taking CDs. i am only guna take a handful of my most loved CDs.

Latest

Trending

Trending