The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level foreign languages resources thread

This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level foreign language subjects - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
See my sig for french resources (mainly Edexcel)
Some other languages may be found on the sites,if you look around them a bit.:biggrin:
Anything for Spanish AS Levels will be happily accepted. :smile:
I've been looking for the Spanish 2672 mark scheme and 2673 mark scheme for ages... do you have it please?
Reply 4
Hi,

I have my Spanish SN2 (WJEC) resit tomorrow, and I really want to do one final past-paper before I have it tomorrow, however my college network has gone down which had all the past papers on! The WJEC Website only has two past-papers, and neither of them have the mark scheme or audio file for the listening section.

Does anyone have access to any papers? I'm desperate and would be happy to get any WJEC papers - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in anticipation,

Luke
Reply 5
Original post by lifeisfaked
Hi,

I have my Spanish SN2 (WJEC) resit tomorrow, and I really want to do one final past-paper before I have it tomorrow, however my college network has gone down which had all the past papers on! The WJEC Website only has two past-papers, and neither of them have the mark scheme or audio file for the listening section.

Does anyone have access to any papers? I'm desperate and would be happy to get any WJEC papers - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in anticipation,

Luke

try xtremepapers http://www.xtremepapers.net/WJEC/index.php
Good luck tomorrow:wink:
Reply 6
Hi does anybody know where I can find the mark scheme or the actual paper of French Listening, Reading and Writing 2 OCR AS H075 June 2010 ? its urgent

thanks,
Reply 7
Edexcel language papers June 2009:
http://www.studentforums.biz/pastpap...907/#msg390907

For : Italian,Urdu,French,German,Russian,Spanish
Enjoy :smile:
Reply 8
Does anyone have the january 2009 AS unit 2 spanish paper/ markscheme?
Reply 9
Does anyone have the AQA June 2010 French A2 Paper? The only other paper we have is the specimen. Thanks for any help.
Reply 10
does anyone have this paper/ markscheme?
if not, any links that can be sent?

thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by lilGem
does anyone have this paper/ markscheme?
if not, any links that can be sent?

thank you in advance :smile:

check the edexcel website
Reply 12
Original post by hissyfit
check the edexcel website

there is only the speaking paper
Reply 13
Original post by lilGem
there is only the speaking paper

ahh I see,try freexampapers ,but their site may have viruses!!
ask teacher or email Edexcel,I don t see why it shouldn t be there,I think they made a mistake as their website says that exam papers from 09 are available to students...
can anyone find any past papers for Edexcel A2 chinese? dont seem to find it and I don't have an account for the edexcel website :confused:
Reply 15
Hey could someone let me know where I can download the edexcel spanish AS audio files for the listening?
Also if anyone has any information on what I have to do for the oral?
I currently have no idea about this spanish exam as my college havn't given me any lessons in it all year. So im pretty desperate for someone to let me know about resources etc.
Thanks
Hiya
I'm looking for the summer 2010 spanish as level paper but i can't find it anywhere:mad:

Thanks very much
Reply 17
Original post by tara121kool
Hiya
I'm looking for the summer 2010 spanish as level paper but i can't find it anywhere:mad:

Thanks very much

Have you got any of the other spanish papers?
Okay here's the deal,

WHERE ARE ALL THE AS SPANISH PAST PAPERS?!

I'm BLOODY scared about all my exams that I've got past papers for my history and law exams (why god, why did I pick those subjects) that all I need is some
spanish papers.

Btw, any tips for oral exam prep. I got my oral on the 5th of may :frown:

Anyways,
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :dancing2:
Reply 19
http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/languages/spanish_materials.php?id=09&prev=09

When I go to the link above and click past papers I can find Unit 1 etc past papers. Does this help?

Quick Reply

Latest