The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level government and politics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone expert enough .......tell me the possible possible 25 and 40 mark essay questions dathat could come up for unit 2 edexcel government politics exam next month .....please make sure they haven't comed in the past ......thank you
(edited 12 years ago)
Can you kinda speak with full words and not lke dis cus i hvnt cum up in da past

I have no idea what you mean.
Reply 42
please ...can any one guess the pattern or any questions that may come up in the exam for unit2 (edexcel) as 25 or 40 mark . Please do make sure they haven't been asked in the previous exams
CAN ANYONEHELP??
i need to know the questions which came up in gov and politics edexcel exam for unit 1 (jan 2011)- people and politics....cant get them off edexcel which is really annoying...HELP PLEASE!!! ASAP
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 44
Any edexcel unit 2 notes would be great..
cheers x
Does anyone know of or have access to the specification for Edexcel Units 2/3/4. My politics tutor has given up on being of any use and not responding to emails!

Failing an actual specification can anyone at least give me the topics that are on the specification. eg on Unit 2 Governing in the UK, the Judiciary is one topic. I only remember that as I failed the 45 marker question on the Judiciary last year!

I would be very grateful for any assistance :biggrin:
Reply 46
These are the topics I am doing for my A levels in Jan 2012. I am a private candidate student. I wish to have all the past papers from 2005 and onwards on all the modules listed below.

Unit 1 People and Politics
Unit 2 Governing in the UK
Unit 3: Key Themes in Political Analysis Topic A: UK Political Issues
Unit 4: Extended Themes in Political Analysis Topic A: EU Political Issues

THANK YOU! :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 47
please can someone share their notes with me i am on edexcel government and politics for both unit 1 and 2. message me or something and i will send you my email. thank you
Reply 48
Does anyone have access to unit 2 june 2012 aqa???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Can I get some resources for GCE A Levels. I am sitting on May/June, 2013 giving Paper- 1 and 2.
How is everyone finding government and politics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would anyone know what I would write in this essay:
To what extent has the location of legal sovereignty changed over recent years?

I am doing as edexcel government and politics.

Thanks xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by fariya16
Would anyone know what I would write in this essay:
To what extent has the location of legal sovereignty changed over recent years?

I am doing as edexcel government and politics.

Thanks xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on edexcel too and I did an essay on this last year, PM me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have all AQA AS past papers from summer 2009 to summer 2014 and specimen papers. (but no markschemes)

But I don't know if that would break the rules if I were to attach it. Also, I don't know how to attach it.

"Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts."
Original post by Rachael Rose
How is everyone finding government and politics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mercifully easy actually :smile:

English is awful as per usual, Economics exam technique is a nightmare, and don't even talk about History...

So yeah, staying positive, GovPol's the only one I can do :biggrin:
Reply 55
Does anyone know where I can find AQA GOV 4B past paper older than 2013? Because there's only June 2015 to jan 2013 and the Aqa website but I would like more.
Thnx
Hey guys, currently I'm taking politics as an a level and I came across a site that is full of resources however it's expensive as it is £398 for the two year course of having AS UK+A2 US. I am aware that some colleges/ schools have a subscription account and provide a membership for their students, unfortunately my college does not. If any of you guys could give me a login for AS or A2 I would be immensely grateful
Reply 57
www.studypolitics.co.uk - loads of case studies, revision notes, practice papers and loads more! For AQA and Edexcel 2017 specifications.

Quick Reply

Latest