The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level maths, science and technology resources thread

This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level maths, science and technology subjects that do not have dedicated threads - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

The following subjects have their own dedicated threads, which should be used for requests instead of this thread:

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i am looking for edexcel a level past papers examiners reports and mark schemes for chemistry biology and physics for june 2008 and january 2009 edexcel have put them for secure downloads and as i am private candidate i cant access them as i dont go to school anymore you cant buy these papers as pdf which doesnt make any sense.
does any one have a link where these are available or can some one email me them asap so i can actually revise as i do exam papers 1st and then learn.
i would be grateful if anyone can helpo thanks
Reply 2
http://www.freeexampapers.com/

here you go mate ! they should have the 2009 papers
Reply 3
thanks a lot mate but is there another link coz this one isnt really working i have tried it before
Reply 4
It does work, just takes ages to load.
Reply 5
hello101
thanks a lot mate but is there another link coz this one isnt really working i have tried it before

http://www.freeexampapers.com/

Is an experiment, to ensure the examboards make all past papers completely free. It does work, it takes a while to download.
Reply 6
ok i know this might sound like i am a compelete idiot but where do i click on the website to get papers sorry i know this sounds really stupid
Reply 7
hello101
ok i know this might sound like i am a compelete idiot but where do i click on the website to get papers sorry i know this sounds really stupid

gce alevel
Reply 8
cool gotcha thanks to all you kind people who help may god bless u all and me of course( lol ) with all a's and a* in a levels where ever appopriate to enable us all to get to the uni's(lol)
ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU
Reply 9
by the way is there any website which is faster ???
Reply 10
is there anyway on getting the june 2009 paperss for c1 c2 and s1?
I have C2 B2 P2 exams in Jan and I can't somehow find June 2010 papers on AQA website... does anyone know where I can get them?
Reply 12
I don't think they're available until sometime at the begining of next year :smile:
You can't. Ask your school they should have them.
Original post by minime23
I don't think they're available until sometime at the begining of next year :smile:

Original post by Insanity514
You can't. Ask your school they should have them.

I see. I'll ask my school :smile:
The most recent paper available seems to be March 2010, if that's any help? Link to Biology.

http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/science/new/bio_materials.php?id=03&prev=03
Reply 16
I need those papers aswell and i've looked for them everywhere and the exams a few weeks away :/
Reply 17
they wont give u those exams yet, through the website as schools use them as moks

the only way to get them is thru the skl....did those last year :smile: so went through the same thing
i remember someone posted this with the sciences.. bio, chem, phy.. does anyone have the link? the guy linked it up to his hotmail thing.. and u could download from that.

thanks
Reply 19
Anyone got these papers: Aqa june 2010- unit 1 as chemistry and physics (A spec)? :d

Quick Reply