The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sit down next to her. This is a must. Never try shouting from five rows back.
Reply 2
then put your hand on her knee
2 5 +
Sit down next to her. This is a must. Never try shouting from five rows back.

:rofl:
I also suggest to sit next to her and start up a convo
killerbee
then put your hand on her knee

then she slaps you
I think it'd be kind of weird for both of you if you just randomly went up to her and introduced yourself. Soo...maybe when you get on the bus, try either standing or sitting by her (don't make it look so obvious that you wanna talk to her) and make some sort of a stupid comment...for example, if she has a book in her hand or a cell phone, say something about it...at least you'll get the conversation going...then if it seems like she doesn't mind talking to you, you can ask her more personal questions and introduce yourself.

Orrrr wait, is this you guys' school bus?
This forum attracts all sorts of 'special' people. :|
Reply 7
Ads.
After reading the straight up talking thread, I have my own dilemma. There's an attractive girl who gets on my bus, so what would would be the best way to approach her without looking like a total doofus?

I'm obviously not a complete and utter stranger, but i don't actually know her.

(by the way, im a more shy/reserved type of guy, so subtlty and discretion preferred!!)

ey up love, move thissel ower t' window so i can park missel down...
El Chueco
ey up love, move thissel ower t' window so i can park missel down...

:toofunny:
Reply 9
just sit next to her and ask if she also goes to school, then which one and blabla.
Reply 10
I once had a huuuge crush on the boy who got my bus, but I never told him. We started seeing each other everywhere, exchanging the odd look, and years later ended up in a lovely summer romance. Not that it lasted, pah.

Moral of the story: erm, I'm not sure, but don't start touching her up on the bus. Just go slowly, from exchanging a smile to "hello, how are you?" and then into full blown conversations.

Ahhh, bus love is great. Buses are rubbish when there's not someone you fancy on them.

Cxx
Reply 11
ciara
I once had a huuuge crush on the boy who got my bus, but I never told him. We started seeing each other everywhere, exchanging the odd look, and years later ended up in a lovely summer romance. Not that it lasted, pah.

Moral of the story: erm, I'm not sure, but don't start touching her up on the bus. Just go slowly, from exchanging a smile to "hello, how are you?" and then into full blown conversations.

Ahhh, bus love is great. Buses are rubbish when there's not someone you fancy on them.

Cxx

:toofunny: you're funny!

:hugs:
Reply 12
just say hi and stuff, but also stay cool. i get asked out by customers at work sometimes and, even though i've seen them around and recognise them as regulars in the shop, i always freak out and panic when they suddenly come on strongly (even if they are cute). moral of that wee anecdote is... be subtle and take it slowly.
Reply 13
pretend you are a ticket inspector and ask to see her ticket...
Reply 14
the bear
pretend you are a ticket inspector and ask to see her ticket...

:laugh: I'd love to see that one.
Reply 15
Whap yer lad out. She'll get the message.
Write her a note, and give it to her, but don't say anything when you do, so she can read it, and if she's interested, then she'll come up to you and talk to you, and if not, you haven't made a doofus of yourself at all.
Reply 17
tell her you work on the dodgems and ask if she would like to see your tattoos....
Reply 18
I don't think you could approach someone on the bus without looking like a doofus...

You could catch her eye and give her a smile everyday, then after a while start to say good morning ect ect!
Book-worm
I don't think you could approach someone on the bus without looking like a doofus...

You could catch her eye and give her a smile everyday, then after a while start to say good morning ect ect!

Well people start talking to me randomly on a bus, and i don't think they are doofuses (is that the correct plural of doofus?).

Latest

Trending

Trending