The Student Room Group

help me find this course!

Ok so i really want to study International relations AND International development. I've done abit of research of my own and come across a course i like the look of at Sussex. This seems to be the only one of it's kind however and i'd really like to look at other Uni options that will allow me to study both. Does anyone know of any other Uni's that offer this in some combination?

Thanks for any help
Reply 1
Have you tried using the Course Search function on the UCAS website?

If so and Sussex is the only University that's come up then it may be that it's the only place that offers that combination.

You could book an appointment with your local Connexions office (there may be one in your school) and ask for advice there. :smile:
Reply 2
I suspect that there may well be many universities which run international development modules as well as international relations modules which just don't include it in the degree's title. There may be a case for some good old fashioned, time-consuming research - looking at the modules offered by many of the universities.

If, however, you simply must have a degree with International Development in the title, then Iaveina's UCAS course search is the way to go.

Latest

Trending

Trending