Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
:smile: very excited
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
Rootes A-I, just glad to have Rootes really. Hopefully it won't be falling down or anything. :p:
I'm in Rootes J-P. I'm really EXCITED! :biggrin:
I wasn't too bothered about which accomodation I got as long as it wasn't too expensive. I'm doing Physics. Add me on Facebook if you want! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1031634664
Reply 83
A-I. Is that the old one?
Reply 84
edshaw
A-I. Is that the old one?

:yep:

But they're not that different, and it's only 5 years older.
Reply 85
Aite cheers.
Reply 86
Who's in L-block?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
i just moved into Rootes, block A. it's only temporary as they said my room isn't ready yet. but currently, i'm not liking this room. even after moving to my permanent one, i think the room will be about the same as it's still gonna be in the old Rootes building.

comparing blocks A-I to blocks J-P, J-P looks nicer and things looks like they've been maintained well enough.

i went over to my friends' room in block L and M, and their rooms are much better than the one i am in right now.
Reply 88
underdogz
i just moved into Rootes, block A. it's only temporary as they said my room isn't ready yet. but currently, i'm not liking this room. even after moving to my permanent one, i think the room will be about the same as it's still gonna be in the old Rootes building.

comparing blocks A-I to blocks J-P, J-P looks nicer and things looks like they've been maintained well enough.

i went over to my friends' room in block L and M, and their rooms are much better than the one i am in right now.

Im in block O, so hopefully its a nicer room too!
I'm sorry about being in old Rootes, whats wrong with it exactly?
I'm in H block apparently
Reply 90
Misteryom
I'm in H block apparently

How'd you find out?
Reply 91
mituozo
How'd you find out?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1422210

My first post :smile:
Reply 92

I'm in Rootes H03
Reply 93
mituozo
I'm in Rootes H03

Happy?
Reply 94
sinesquared.
Happy?

I don't really know what it means! I wanted to be in Rootes, I've no idea whether H is alright or not.. Presumably 03 is on the ground floor.. Means no stumbling up stairs when I'm drunk :p:
mituozo
I'm in Rootes H03

Welcome to H block
Reply 96
mituozo
I don't really know what it means! I wanted to be in Rootes, I've no idea whether H is alright or not.. Presumably 03 is on the ground floor.. Means no stumbling up stairs when I'm drunk :p:

Haha thats true, also moving in will be easier, no heavy suitcases to pull upstairs. I'm on the ground floor in block O, the only thing i was worried about is theft and food stealing.
Reply 97
Misteryom
Welcome to H block

What number you get? PM me if you don't want it on here :p:
Reply 98
sinesquared.
Haha thats true, also moving in will be easier, no heavy suitcases to pull upstairs. I'm on the ground floor in block O, the only thing i was worried about is theft and food stealing.

Should be fine, just lock your room / windows.. Far too much attention if a robber breaks a window or something.. Food stealing may be more of an issue, but if your food starts getting nicked just put laxatives in the thing that always gets taken. :p:
mituozo
What number you get? PM me if you don't want it on here :p:

26! And on the FB group I've just found H25!

Latest

Trending

Trending