The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How did you find out? Do they email you?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I don't know yet ...
Reply 3
Greg.
How did you find out? Do they email you?

Yes
Reply 4
miml
Yes

Cheers. Unfortunately no emails as of yet. :frown:
Hmm. Sounds a bit stalkerish...
Reply 6
Got Whitefields. This actually sucks. I figured with me being an uncondtional firm I'd be a shoe-in for Rootes. Someone tell me how I get them to change me.
Reply 7
Course: Ancient History + Classical Archaeology
Applied To: Whitefields, Westwood... can't remember, doesn't matter.
Hall: Whitefields :smile:
Reaction: First choice, applied for it cos it's cheap, more money for... other things :biggrin:.
Also seems very close to central campus, can only be good.
Reply 8
Got an email, but can't even get into the system to see what the offer is. It's like UCAS Track on the 19th again. :frown:
Reply 9
Zweihander
Got Whitefields. This actually sucks. I figured with me being an uncondtional firm I'd be a shoe-in for Rootes. Someone tell me how I get them to change me.

well i got routes, which was my 3rd choise as i wanted ensuite more than anything.
but i would love to know if a change is possible as well :smile:
Reply 10
Zweihander

Can't believe you missed rootes as your first choice.
Just to add that if you found the first few posts of the Warwick Accommodation Thread useful, I still need a couple of reviews for some halls so if in like November/December time you have a spare 15 minutes on your hands I would love it if you could write a review :yy: +rep for a photo/written contribution, blah, blah, blah.

[PM me and then I'll PM you back later in the year]
Reply 12
Got JM :woo: :woo: :woo:
Dnator
Can't believe you missed rootes as your first choice.

Have you found out yours yet? I'm so pissed right now, Rootes is where all the poon is.
Reply 14
JM it is!
Reply 15
Zweihander
Have you found out yours yet? I'm so pissed right now, Rootes is where all the poon is.

Nah man, considering I got an unconditional in march... it has been a long wait
Reply 16
Hah, and there was me being pissed that I got put with Rootes instead of Jack Martin. :frown:
Reply 17
Arggggh! I dont know yet....Do they send an email?
Reply 18
Jack Martin! Fantastic!
Rootes as well! :woo: Can't wait!

Latest

Trending

Trending