The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wtf, i havent still received my accomodation.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
hey!
i got tocil too!:smile:
goin for BSc Eco.!cant wait!
Tocil for me too! English Lit students? (: Wish we knew individual flat numbers etc.
Reply 23
Tocil was my first choice so am v happy. :biggrin: Law anyone? Anyone here into sports and gym?
Reply 24
Benjj
Tocil was my first choice so am v happy. :biggrin: Law anyone? Anyone here into sports and gym?

I go to the gym a lot, not really into team sports, although I'm up for trying loads of different things (swimming, cycling, climbing, whatever).
You guys got the best draw!! I lived in Tocil terms 2 and 3 last year and it was awesome, best time of my life!!! So close to everything and also not dingy and horrible like Rootes, where I lived in term 1. Plus this last year it was the joint party accom. with Rootes, so you'd better keep that up!!!

Also just to warn you a load of us that lived there last year are gonna miss it so much that we're likely to invade our previous flats in the first week or so... actually I probably shouldn't be giving you this warning...
Reply 26
Hey guys, I got into Tocil as well! It was my first choice so I am so happy! I'm going to be studying History :smile:
I'll be coming up on 2nd October and I really can't wait to meet everybody!
Lady Justice
You guys got the best draw!! I lived in Tocil terms 2 and 3 last year and it was awesome, best time of my life!!! So close to everything and also not dingy and horrible like Rootes, where I lived in term 1. Plus this last year it was the joint party accom. with Rootes, so you'd better keep that up!!!

Also just to warn you a load of us that lived there last year are gonna miss it so much that we're likely to invade our previous flats in the first week or so... actually I probably shouldn't be giving you this warning...

I got Tocil, my first choice too!! I'm liking the sound of joint party with Rootes, that will be madness :woo: can't wait till 2nd
Reply 28
piszczel
I go to the gym a lot, not really into team sports, although I'm up for trying loads of different things (swimming, cycling, climbing, whatever).

Awesome. Would be great to have a spotting partner. How often do you hit the gym?
Reply 29
Benjj
Awesome. Would be great to have a spotting partner. How often do you hit the gym?

3x a week
floralteapot
Tocil for me too! English Lit students? (: Wish we knew individual flat numbers etc.

I'm and english lit student, well english and italian lit :smile: Yeh, do you think we'll find them out before we go?
Reply 31
Samanthapearce2991
I'm and english lit student, well english and italian lit :smile: Yeh, do you think we'll find them out before we go?

I have a feeling we won't get our flat number/room number until we pick up our keys at the accommodation centre.... :smile:
Trooper30
I have a feeling we won't get our flat number/room number until we pick up our keys at the accommodation centre.... :smile:

That's true.
HEY YO
Best location on campus, here we come.
We don't get flat numbers until the day we pick up keys unfortunately :frown: any Chemistry students out there?
I'm in Tocil too!! :smile:

Thrilled, tbh.
Trooper30

Yeh that makes sense, shame though!
Reply 37
precioussjd
We don't get flat numbers until the day we pick up keys unfortunately :frown: any Chemistry students out there?

I do Chemistry
Samanthapearce2991

Yay!!!! (:
Reply 39
Tocil was my third choice, but I'm happy! History of art people?

Latest

Trending

Trending