The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Freshers: Baywatch theme night - ideas?

I saw the other thread about the Bling Bling-themed night, and I went to the Su page and had a look at the other themes. It would be nice to get some items for these things before we move, to save some time and money. :smile:

Ok so,

WHAT ON EARTH could you wear to a "Baywatch"-themed party if you don't want to walk around in a swimsuit?? :curious: Ideas for girls and boys please.

Rep for funny/creative answers! :smile:

K

Scroll to see replies

Sand?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
A t-shirt that says lifeguard or just go out in a red dress or red top and shorts and write lifeguard on or print it off the computor and stick it on...

You could always get a red swimsuit and wear it as a top and make a skirt out of a towel or something?? or make a dress out of a towel??

Good luck whatever you decide to do and have fun =] x
Reply 3
I would recommend a tux. You can't look bad in a tux, unless you're a woman perhaps in which case you might look a bit silly.
A buoy
Reply 5
a giant squid!!!
Reply 6
5Stories
I would recommend a tux. You can't look bad in a tux, unless you're a woman perhaps in which case you might look a bit silly.

and I would recommend tux.

Reply 7
I'm going as 'normal guy'. Jeans, trainers and a t-shirt.
How strict are they with the general dress code in these clubs? Will I be able to get away with trainers or a pair of vans?
I'm wearing a yellow lifeguardss t-shirt and red shorts, with a rubber ducky ring and red swim arm bands!
5Stories

I agree. SUIT UP!
Tha_Black_Shinobi
How strict are they with the general dress code in these clubs? Will I be able to get away with trainers or a pair of vans?

Yeah, I don't recall being stopped from going into a club last year, and I don't remember seeing anyone being turned away at the door, for their choice of footwear. Although this may not apply with clubs like Market Bar and Coco Tang.
cunningstunt87
Yeah, I don't recall being stopped from going into a club last year, and I don't remember seeing anyone being turned away at the door, for their choice of footwear. Although this may not apply with clubs like Market Bar and Coco Tang.

thats good to know. I'm guessing clubs/bouncers in Nottingham aren't as dickheadish as the ones in London then
Go as a drowned person. The baywatch lifeguards can't have been 100% effective.
edithwashere
Go as a drowned person. The baywatch lifeguards can't have been 100% effective.

actually noone ever drowned in any baywatch epidosde - family-friendly fun
Tha_Black_Shinobi
thats good to know. I'm guessing clubs/bouncers in Nottingham aren't as dickheadish as the ones in London then

Yeah, they're all alot more relaxed and have friendlier atmospheres. London's bouncers seem to suffer from an inferiority complex.
Reply 16
Reply 18
go as borat
cunningstunt87
Yeah, they're all alot more relaxed and have friendlier atmospheres. London's bouncers seem to suffer from an inferiority complex.

I haven't even been clubbing that much and I know this to be true. Apparantly the ones in Aiya Napa are worse. I heard that one of them beat some guy to death and was still bouncing at the same club

Latest

Trending

Trending