The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Might hate the guy but Tevez is quality had Mancini just swallowed his pride well then they would be in control. Tevez and Aguero nice looking partnership :tongue:
Reply 3101
Tevez and Aguero looks like a lethal partnership.
Well done Tevez etc.

Will obviously be turned onto Balotelli but the main difference between today and a few others is those 3 goals. Two were gifted to us by goal keeping errors and the third was just a beautiful finish, we've worked the ball into that kind of area so many times only for the shot to be wild. I was worried at 2-1, on another day we could have easily gone on to concede. Good win but there's still a lot of room for improvement.
Reply 3103
What was Tevez doing there :lolwut:
:sogood: Demolition.
Original post by Deshi
What was Tevez doing there :lolwut:

Being Tevez.

Though he could have at least congratulated Tevez properly first before he asked the question.
Reply 3106
Original post by neillya1
:sogood: Demolition.

You a City fan now, Neil? :p:
Reply 3107
Original post by River85
Being Tevez.

Though he could have at least congratulated Tevez properly first before he asked the question.

Yeah I agree with the guy in the studio. He gets Motm and the first question they ask him is if he dived? Stupid, and apparently it was obvious he didn't dive.
Reply 3108
Villa will win tomoz.
Reply 3109
Original post by JackAVFC
Villa will win tomoz.

You let us down in 08/09 :colonhash:
Reply 3110
Original post by Deshi
You let us down in 08/09 :colonhash:

Im sorry we saved our win for the next season.
Original post by Laertes
You a City fan now, Neil? :p:

Well they are my local team now, I can see the stadium from my flat :h:

Spoiler

Tbh City just need to concentrate on 4 wins and hope Utd draw one of their other 4 games.

I do like Mancini's mind game/words to put pressure on Utd :colondollar:
Can't decide who I'd rather face in the final..
Reply 3114
Original post by neillya1
Well they are my local team now, I can see the stadium from my flat :h:

Spoiler

Good!

Spoiler

Tevez is just increasing his transfer fee for the summer, do you actually think he cares about the club? Money talks.
Reply 3116
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Tevez is just increasing his transfer fee for the summer, do you actually think he cares about the club? Money talks.

I haven't spoken to anybody naive enough to think he cares about the club. That's not going to stop us enjoying his goals, though.
Original post by TheInvincibles14

City can afford to keep him until his contract runs out, and there aren´t a lot of clubs that pay more than City anyway.

Skip to 0:55 :rofl:
Lol.

Time and time again.

League means nothing anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest