The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
A very sad one indeed.

You seen Tevez's goal yet?
Reply 41
Eh, a story about Adebayor slamming his scan results on Mancini's desk in a fit of pique, tears streaming down his big brown beard is always going to be more interesting than a story about a minor dispute about injuries. Laughable, really.

Don't want him to leave, in any case. I'd be much happier relying on him for backup than Jo or Santa Cruz, he's a top player.
Reply 42
'If I was looking for the nicest house in the world, I wouldn’t have come to England,' he explained. 'I am happy with my decision to move, but I came to Manchester to play.

Plus the story of when the police found him after he crashed his car with £5,000 in his back pocket, they asked why he had so much money and he said "Because I am rich".

:rofl2: I love him already.
Reply 43
police always keepin a brutha down
Reply 44
Since when do you charge £48 a ticket? Ruining football tbh. :hmpf:
Reply 45
I actually blame Platini's ****** fair play ********. Tbh though, season tickets are still excellent value for money. Mines on tier 2 and cost £190, full adult ones cost £350 and kids still £95.
Reply 46
£190?! That's incredibly decent.
Reply 47
As Jim says I'm still a baby though :colondollar: Also JANGRA! Heard they're selling tickets for Chelsea, Juve and Newcastle for 20, 10 and 10 quid in the student union.

Jangrafess
X
(edited 13 years ago)
35 years :mmm:
Reply 49
Yes?
Reply 50
Well, it's disappointing that we couldn't show the competition the respect it deserves, but we do have Chelsea on Saturday and we couldn't really afford to risk the likes of Tevez, Nige, etc. Not too disappointed, myself.
(edited 13 years ago)
Jeppasloth
As Jim says I'm still a baby though :colondollar: Also JANGRA! Heard they're selling tickets for Chelsea, Juve and Newcastle for 20, 10 and 10 quid in the student union.

What's the difference between the two £10 tickets?
Reply 52
Kevmeister
What's the difference between the two £10 tickets?

Nada. Apart from their for different games. You thinking of going Kev :wink:?
Jeppasloth
Nada. Apart from their for different games. You thinking of going Kev :wink:?

Yes, and I'll go as Fred the Red. :wink:

Actually looking at the possibility of going to the Manc. derby in February. Looks like I may be able to get two tickets for circa £100....
Reply 54
Not bad at all.

My dads friend came over from America and went to the Bayern game and whichever big game was near then. Apparently he got ripped off by a tout, wouldn't say how much but it was more than the plane tickets :zomg: So yeah, I'd snap them up if I were you. Especially as you'll get to see the worlds finest.
Yeah, just have to register on Utd's membership thing, then I can sign up for viagogo, which is where I seen the tickets for that price. I wouldn't go up on spec. for any Utd game, tbh, bound to get ripped off no matter the opposition.
Jeppasloth

Ha, Im at the wrong uni for that and Im in Italy at the moment but Ill ask someone about it when I get back and hope for the Toon game.

I saw the San Siro today and on Sunday Ill be at Fiorentina vs Parma. Hoping to catch the Juve game on TV over here too - Ill be in Rome that day so hopefully I wont be the only one cheering City on!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 57
The £10 tickets mean you are sat with a bunch of ***** students who are more concerned with their flat drama than watching the match. Never ever again will I sit with them.
Reply 58
Jangrafess
Ha, Im at the wrong uni for that and Im in Italy at the moment but Ill ask someone about it when I get back and hope for the Toon game.

I saw the San Siro today and on Sunday Ill be at Fiorentina vs Parma. Hoping to catch the Juve game on TV over here too - Ill be in Rome that day so hopefully I wont be the only one cheering City on!

Report back on how Italian crowds are man :sogood:
Reply 59
Team for tomorrow guys?

Hart
Boateng Toure Kompany Zab
De Jong
Milner Toure
Silva
Tevez Adebayor

They have the two best full backs in the league, doubt we'll get anything out of them so may aswell get at their centre backs who are poor imo.

Quick Reply

Latest