An Alan goal would be epic :rofl:
Reply 681
Original post by Christien
Alan :rofl2:

This is brilliant.
Reply 682
Original post by Louis1991
An Alan goal would be epic :rofl:

I'm not gonna lie, even I want it to happen.
Reply 684
I don't get the thing about Alan :confused:
Original post by meskell

Brazilian called Alan came on for Salzburg, and we had a field day taking the piss. Really, it's one of those 'had to be there' moments :P
Original post by meskell

A young Brazilian lad came on as a sub. City fans chanted his name for no apparent reason. And they went like "oohh" when his shots were blocked. Kind of like a "meme". link

lo

Alan Douglas Borges de Carvalho (born 10 July 1989 in Barbosa, São Paulo), simply known as Alan, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for the Red Bull Salzburg[4] in the Austrian Bundesliga. He also plays for the Brazil under-20 team.

Alan became popular amongst supporters of Manchester City F.C. in the December 2010 Europa League tie between the two clubs. After coming on as a 57th-minute substitute, Alan repeatedly recieved some of the loudest cheers of the night and a number of terrace chants, and has developed something of a cult following by the club's supporters. Shortly after the match, his Wikipedia page was altered to include such outlandish statements as 'he can fly' and 'he is the best footballer ever'. Alan has now gone down in folk law and his new film and autobiography are set to rock the very foundations of modern day football. Also, reports have emerged that Superman wears Alan pyjama's.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 688
They look so gay. :rofl2:
looks like two cats fighting with their claws :colonhash:
Reply 690
:facepalm2: someone needs to give them a punch :colonhash:
That sort of thing goes on at pretty much every training ground in the country though, and we knew some of this would happen with a player like Balotelli at the club.

In other news, http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-v-Salzburg-Alan

I started the 'there's only one Alan' one :P
Original post by James_mcfc
That sort of thing goes on at pretty much every training ground in the country though, and we knew some of this would happen with a player like Balotelli at the club.

In other news, http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-v-Salzburg-Alan

damn thats a nice website. layout design and everything...
the lads at arsenal.com could take a few pointers :rolleyes:
Reply 693
Original post by James_mcfc

That is amazing :rofl2:

Anyway, this City Bolton game is probably the pick of the bunch this weekend :sogood:. Predictions?
Original post by n1r4v
That is amazing :rofl2:

Anyway, this City Bolton game is probably the pick of the bunch this weekend :sogood:. Predictions?

Bolton is the new Barcelona :sexface:
Reply 695
Original post by n1r4v

I think we'll win if Coyle stays true to form. We suit footballing sides, especially if they have no pace off the front. Then again, if you score a couple without reply and defend well we're highly unlikely to score more than one.
Reply 696
If he hates football so much, he should stop scoring all the time :love:
Reply 697
Bloody hell. Absolutely slaughtered them, didn't capitalise and nearly paid dearly.

Kolarov is an idiot and Tevez also misses West Ham :frown:
Reply 698
Middle of the season, well, almost, and a point behind Chelsea and 3 points behind Arsenal who are top of the table.

Theres still a bit of a gap in what we can do and what Arsenal and Chelsea can do and thats goal difference, but I suppose Chelsea got that from the start of the season because they've been pish since and we've improved rapidly since the derby.

Don't get all the fuss made out of not scoring a goal at home in 2 months by some journos. We've played something like 4 games at home since we last scored which was against Newcastle, the 4th being Bolton, only two matches with no goals as far as I can see. the rest have been away matches.
Great decision lino, flagging Silva for this :facepalm2:

I could see from my seat how far on he was. Led to a goal too which should've stood.

Quick Reply

Latest