The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
Polyraptor
? :lovehug: :console:

you need to chill out - you want parents that are actually going to be usefull not just any old random who uses TSR.. You will easily find parents gaurenteed, they are desperate to adopt, wait to you join clubs/societies, you'll practically have to fend them off
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Nude pics please
Reply 3
whitepearlbaby
Nude pics please

lol, I don't think you quite understand the context..
Sambo2
lol, I don't think you quite understand the context..

If I adopt him, he will be mine to do with as I please.
Reply 5
whitepearlbaby
Nude pics please

Im too tall and yeeah im not your you understand the context plus im correct to an extent as many people on the are responsible :smile:
Reply 6
Sambo2
you need to chill out - you want parents that are actually going to be usefull not just any old random who uses TSR.. You will easily find parents gaurenteed, they are desperate to adopt, wait to you join clubs/societies, you'll practically have to fend them off

Sorry i thought you had to contact them
Don't be in a rush to lose your academic orphan status, wait til the time is right :wink:
Reply 8
whitepearlbaby
If I adopt him, he will be mine to do with as I please.

Ha are you at st andrews ? :smile:
Reply 9
Do you not think you'd be better organically making a friend, rather than an organic TSR adoption. Although I admit I'm worried about having to whore myself out at the Orphans Ball :p:
i dont get the thread lol. however if you want someone to adopt you, post it on craigslist, im sure millions of people overthere will want to get you. :wink:
Reply 11
kristinaalovesu
i dont get the thread lol. however if you want someone to adopt you, post it on craigslist, im sure millions of people overthere will want to get you. :wink:

At St Andrews, we (feels great saying that :p: ) have a tradition known a Raisin Weekend, involved Academic Parents, who are 3rd/4th Years who adopt 1st Years (Bejants) and act as their Parents. This extends beyond Freshers into advice and guidance etc.

http://www.yourunion.net/raisin

PS. Good luck with your application :smile:
Paul92
At St Andrews, we (feels great saying that :p: ) have a tradition known a Raisin Weekend, involved Academic Parents, who are 3rd/4th Years who adopt 1st Years (Bejants) and act as their Parents. This extends beyond Freshers into advice and guidance etc.

http://www.yourunion.net/raisin

PS. Good luck with your application :smile:

Holy coooooooooooow! that sounds fuuuuuuuuuuuun!! :smile: i've heard one of the thing thats going on the freshers is the party at the yacht! I have one friend on fb who is going to st.andrews. You guys are luuucky. :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Aww, I'll adopt you, the same way you can adopt pandas. :emog:
Reply 14
Hehe I would if I didn't already have 5 daughters and 4 grandsons. Yeah I think it's best to wait a while. Most people find academic parents by November anyway. I waited a while to become an academic parent 'cause I didn't want people to just make me their academic parent and then not talk to me the rest of the time.
Polyraptor
Ha are you at st andrews ? :smile:

Nope sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending