The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham open day

hey everybody :smile:
I had no idea where this post would be most suitable so i decided to throw it into the general discussion forum. does anybody know if you need to book places for individual talks for open days in Nottingham uni? I've booked a place on the open day itself but i can't seem to find how to book specific talks :confused:
Anyways, any help people could give me would be fab :biggrin:
Thanks
Reply 1
you just go along to them from what i remember :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You don't book talks. You just go to the ones you want to go to.
Aren't the open days in February? Do you have to book this early?
cdsmith1990
Aren't the open days in February? Do you have to book this early?

No, open days for prospective applicants are around now. Post-offer open days are February/March time
This weekend lol, doubt I can arrange it in time now..
Reply 6
If you're coming on Saturday, bring an umbrella!
Reply 7
From all the others I've been to, you book the open day itself and then go to any talks/demonstrations/stands/marquees/whatever you want, provided there's room in the venue.
Reply 8
thanks everybody :smile:
Reply 9
Hey dani I tried to book for the open day but it said it was full did u manage to get a place or ne info abt jus turning up?
Im going :P
Shumirayi
Hey dani I tried to book for the open day but it said it was full did u manage to get a place or ne info abt jus turning up?

Just turn up, you won't be turned away.

P.s. If anyone is on Jubilee campus, I will no doubt be the one looking bored with long blond hair and a beard in CS, feel free to come and say hi :smile:
Reply 12
Shumirayi

ah sorry i must have missed your message when i logged on. i did book in advance yeah but there were loads of people that just turned up on the day. hope u managed to make it. sorry again

Latest

Trending

Trending