Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meeeeee :smile:

Accounting and Finance

Why aren't I seeing more of us? :s-smilie:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I'll be in Heronbank but I'll be doing a post-grad masters.

e-business management.
pink12
Meeeeee :smile:

Accounting and Finance

Why aren't I seeing more of us? :s-smilie:

There are only 150 freshers in HB compared to the 900 in Rootes or 400 in JM or AV. Simple answer is that there are fewer of you on here :tongue:;
Reply 4
I'm going to be in heronbank :smile:

Studying Philosophy.
Reply 5
heyyy
i ve accepted the offer just now xDD
Im Lacey, from Vietnam and hiii pink12, Im doing A&F
I would love to know more about u guys before I arrive in the UK
Hi! My name is Olga and I will be in Heronbank. My course will be History and Sociology
Hiii :smile:
I'm doing Classic Civ :biggrin: so excited!
Reply 8
Has anyone here actually been into Heronbank before? The pictures on the website look nice, but just wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience :smile:
ajthomason
Has anyone here actually been into Heronbank before? I've been told it's nice, but just wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience :smile:

Pretty, modern design (built in early 00s). The kitchen I was in had a separate cooking and eating area. Massive open courtyard, lakes, ducks, geese, bridges, countryside.

Don't know a great deal more than that tbh as I've only visited it once.

EDIT: Oh I forgot, there's also a review in The Warwick Accommodation Thread - it's in the guide at the front :smile:
Reply 10
TheTallOne
Pretty, modern design (built in early 00s). The kitchen I was in had a separate cooking and eating area. Massive open courtyard, lakes, ducks, geese, bridges, countryside.

Haha, everyone seems to focus on the ducks for some reason :wink: Thanks though, I had assumed it was older than that.
ajthomason
Haha, everyone seems to focus on the ducks for some reason :wink: Thanks though, I had assumed it was older than that.

HB was first available in Sept 03 and until the end of this year will be the youngest halls of residence on campus.
Reply 12
Heronbank is a really nice place. I absolutely loved it when I visited in April. Hence, if any one will be willing to swap with me (I got Rootes) I'd be more than happy to do so! This is a serious offer btw =)
University Student
Hi! My name is Olga and I will be in Heronbank. My course will be History and Sociology

Ur course sounds just sooo interesting
I have always been quite interested in Sociology
Hv you imagined clearly what u r going to study? :biggrin:
Reply 14
Hi

Im going to be in Heronbank and im doing chemistry - should be good:yep:
Reply 15
Heronbank here too, for Economics :biggrin:

where's everyone from? I hear Heronbank is pretty international.

I'm from Austria btw.
Welix
Heronbank here too, for Economics :biggrin:

where's everyone from? I hear Heronbank is pretty international.

I'm from Austria btw.

The whole uni is pretty damn international...
Reply 17
Im in HerronBank studying Law :smile:
heyy! can u guys introduce ur names as well?
I mean everyone knows that we're gonna stay in Heronbank, that's why we're all here actually 8-|
and only ur course's names r obviously not enough for us to get to know each other right??
so if it's convenient, please let us know who u really r :biggrin:
Reply 19
Hi all!
I am a PG student and I ll be in Heronbank too!

Latest