The Student Room Group

Present for a two-year old?

OK I know this is ridiculously early to start thinking about this, but I want to start buying my Christmas presents now so that it does not get hugely expensive around December. My niece is a two-year old girl and ideally I want to buy something within the region of £30. In the past I've just bought clothes, but she is actually becoming aware of the world now, and of me. Therefore I want to buy something from which she can derive enjoyment.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Golf clubs
Reply 2
A night at Stringfellow's.
Reply 3
Cant go wrong with a Disney-princess dress. Seriously. I had a "Belle" one (yellow dress Beauty and the Beast yo) and couldnt get enough of it.

I bought a 3 year old girl a musical box once, that went down well.
Reply 4
Go along to the Early Learning Centre, you'll be bound to find something there.
Reply 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto

DISCLAIMER: May result in jail time.
Reply 6
Does she need to be provided with the closest and most comfortable shave with less irritation, even when shaving against the grain?
If not, go for something that will get used rather than something the parents will thank you for spending money on.
swiss army knife
A UKIP membership
Antonia87
Cant go wrong with a Disney-princess dress. Seriously. I had a "Belle" one (yellow dress Beauty and the Beast yo) and couldnt get enough of it.

I bought a 3 year old girl a musical box once, that went down well.

Lol. I was about to say the exact same thing. My neice got one last christmas and she loved it :p: Sometimes the most simple presents are the best
Reply 10
PerigeeApogee
Nothing. She's ******* two, she doesn't give a ****, and you can't afford it.

All rationality points to - get her nothing, or at the very most, put money away for her that she can appreciate when she's aware of what the **** presents even are.

:rofl:
Get her some Ritalin. (for the lulz, and also I can't stand kids.. yet?)
Reply 12
so many choices ~~!
An oxford english dictionary with all the E's turned into O's.
Reply 14
I doubt she'll remember what you get her until she's about 4. Get her some **** from the kids section of Boots.
Some good music. Bring her up right...

£30 on a two year old is far too much!
A big soft teddy bear.
Ask her parents and see if there is anything specific she likes or that they'd love someone to buy for her. Always a winner!
I would try either the Early Learning Centre or Toys'R'Us, both have tons of toys that a 2 year old would love. However a teddy bear of her fave cartoon would go down well.
Alcohol and firearms :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending