The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Fresher’s Promo Crew 2010

Fresher’s Promo Crew 2010
Temporary Position Part time
Student staff rate: £6.64ph
MMUnion is looking to recruit a team of promotional staff to help welcome our first year students to MMU.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly individuals to be the public face of MMUnion and MMU during freshers’ week and beyond in the following roles:-
Fresher’s fair event staff To assist and welcome students to the fresher’s fair and to be on hand to give help and guidance to all students. To help create a welcoming and exciting, energetic atmosphere for new students at MMU and enhance the overall Freshers’ experience.
Promo staff To be proactive in promoting events at the Met bar during fresher’s week , such as our club nights (Beach party, Skool disco and more) as well as other events such as Picnic in the park. You will also promote the ongoing offers and discounts and weekly ents such as comedy, open mic and quiz nights at the Met bar
Photographers - If you have photographic talent or experience, we are looking for some student photographers to help capture the atmosphere at our different events including freshers fair and nights at the Met.
We are also looking for a MISS and MASTER to front our new FLIRT student club night on Wednesday’s at the Met.
If you are interested in any of the above, we would love for you to come and see us. We are holding a recruitment day at the Met bar on the 1st floor of the students' union, on Friday the 10th September.
Email Amelia at [email protected] to register your interest and receive further details of the recruitment day.
MMUnion

Anyone else thinking of doing this? I want too but im not sure if its suitable for freshers as it says 'to welcome our first year students'? Anyone know if Freshers can apply too?

Thanks
Probably not to be fair. They will probably what people who aren't because they are there to help Freshers, so any questions and what not will go to them. You wouldn't be much help with being a fresher yourself.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Okay thanks, thats what I thought :smile: Its just I emailed back and asked but they just sent an email back about the recruitment day so I wasnt sure!

Latest

Trending

Trending