The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Open Day?

Just wondering if a few people with a bit of experience and knowledge of Warwick could let me know how worthwhile the open day is? I'm from NI but strongly considering Warwick for the MORSE degree as it seems to be the only of its kind, Warwick seems to be a good university and somewhere I think I would enjoy, so I would consider taking a flight over and back on that day.

The only thing is, when I apply, I assume I'll have an interview, so I will be over again then. It is possible to see everything at the time when I would be over for an interview, or is the open day a definite worthwhile experience?
alexx :)
Just wondering if a few people with a bit of experience and knowledge of Warwick could let me know how worthwhile the open day is? I'm from NI but strongly considering Warwick for the MORSE degree as it seems to be the only of its kind, Warwick seems to be a good university and somewhere I think I would enjoy, so I would consider taking a flight over and back on that day.

The only thing is, when I apply, I assume I'll have an interview, so I will be over again then. It is possible to see everything at the time when I would be over for an interview, or is the open day a definite worthwhile experience?

When you get invited to campus for the interview, visit the place :smile:

The only thing open days have over the MORSE visit day is that there are fewer people and the tour is less in depth (no Learning Grid, possibly no library, no accommodation visits).
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Latest