The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you choose Cass instead of Warwick I'll probably start crying
y is that?? i think for finance cass was far better since it offers more specific couses .....
Reply 3
Cass has a good postgrad school and yes, they get a few people into banks (I assume that's where you want to be) from their undergrad school too, but Warwick has far more grads in banking and WBS is a far superior school at undergrad.
Reply 4
IFRM in cass is worth it, and location does help. But if you do BIF hmmm its more difficult to go for S&T though Corporate Finance type is fine. If its actuarial science in cass that's fine as well, but do avoid Business Studies or management if you want to try IBD front office in IMHO. Warwick is still better in general but IFRM will give you the edge in S&T if you do it properly.
Reply 5
Neocortex
IFRM in cass is worth it, and location does help. But if you do BIF hmmm its more difficult to go for S&T though Corporate Finance type is fine. If its actuarial science in cass that's fine as well, but do avoid Business Studies or management if you want to try IBD front office in IMHO. Warwick is still better in general but IFRM will give you the edge in S&T if you do it properly.

Don't agree with you. There are history/english grads in S&T. If you have an interest in S&T and you have some mathimatical aptitude it doesn't matter if you have a IFRM or a management degree. Number 1 priority is going to a more respected university.
Reply 6
Nononono
Don't agree with you. There are history/english grads in S&T. If you have an interest in S&T and you have some mathimatical aptitude it doesn't matter if you have a IFRM or a management degree. Number 1 priority is going to a more respected university.

I was talking about Cass point of view to help him improve his chances. I am not talking about english etc grads who are in the S&T, no need to tell me that either as I am working in the trading floor....
Reply 7
Neocortex
I was talking about Cass point of view to help him improve his chances. I am not talking about english etc grads who are in the S&T, no need to tell me that either as I am working in the trading floor....

My bad. I apologise

Latest

Trending

Trending