The Student Room Group
They are all produced by different companies.
Solomon are associated with edexcel. This is the first time I have heard of delphis papers.
chronic_fatigue
Solomon are associated with edexcel.

From the Solomon Press website:

"Solomon Press has no connection with Edexcel and its resources are not approved by them."
Mr M
From the Solomon Press website:

"Solomon Press has no connection with Edexcel and its resources are not approved by them."

lol well done, why does it say for edexcel on the top of them. When I said associated not that they work together I just meant they are close to the edexcel exams in way that they ask the questions, well thats the head of maths says.
chronic_fatigue
lol well done, why does it say for edexcel on the top of them. When I said associated not that they work together I just meant they are close to the edexcel exams in way that they ask the questions, well thats the head of maths says.

It only says "for Edexcel" on the top of the ones they sell to Edexcel students so gullible people like you and your Head of Maths believe they are in some way endorsed. It says "for OCR" on the papers they sell to schools that follow this specification.

http://www.solomon-press.com/mathsA.htm

Bottom of the page: "Solomon Press has no connection with Edexcel or OCR and its resources are not approved by them".

Latest

Trending

Trending