The Student Room Group

Should I stick with AS Politics...

I chose politics as one of my 4 a levels and i have had 3 lessons now. I'm not sure if i like it or if i'm going to enjoy it. instead of actually teaching us, the teachers have just been badgering us with questions about what it happening in the news. help me decide pleaseee......:frown:
What else would you choose to do if you didn't choose Politics?
Reply 2
please i could really use some advice?
Reply 3
i'm not sure maybe psychology
lost15
i'm not sure maybe psychology

Don't do psychology, it's a **** A-level.
Reply 5
lost15
I chose politics as one of my 4 a levels and i have had 3 lessons now. I'm not sure if i like it or if i'm going to enjoy it. instead of actually teaching us, the teachers have just been badgering us with questions about what it happening in the news. help me decide pleaseee......:frown:

Your teacher is proving to you that Politics is strongly related to current affairs (well, it obviously is :P), and I'm sure that he or she will go into further detail with regards to the syllabus in a few days - these will be the introductory lessons.

I stay stick with it, or if you really aren't enjoying the subject then pick one you want to do. If you want to do Psychology then do it, it's not a bad subject. Do something you will enjoy.

Latest